schrodinger123 is offline Junior Member

Real IH Oxymetholone?

Hi all,

In my quest to find good oxymetholone, I decided to order some from Iran Hormone (I think I can say this since it is a legit pharm company, right?)

Anyhow, I ordered from two suppliers, both suppliers new to me, but each had gotten some good reviews from other customers.

Well, I was hoping that the two batches would match, but unfortunately I notice differences between the two orders that I got in. So I'll pose the question: which one is legit and why?

A few observations: left pills came from left package, right pills came from right package. Left pills are bright white and taste very bitter like tylenol ( I thought oxymetholone was tasteless?). Right pills are off-white and taste slightly sweet and chalky with very slight aftertaste... almost tasteless. My instinct says that the left ones are the fakes, but I may be wrong. Note that the expy dates on one is printed upside down relative to expy dates on the other. I have many blister packs of each, and this convention is the same for all of each batch. Also notice that the Iran Hormone emblem is pointing toward the expy date on one blister sheet, while it pionts away from it on the other batch of blister sheets.

The left ones were ordered from a new vendor I tried, and this is all I have ever ordered from them. The right batch came from a vendor in a second order from them. Their other merchandise (karachi sus and schering enth) was obviously legit and reasonably priced.

Anybody have any ideas as to which one to trust? Could both possibly be legit? Any help appreciated...

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real IH Oxymetholone?-expy-date.jpg   Real IH Oxymetholone?-pills-package.jpg  

Sorry guys, but I wrote the post citing left and right sides backward. All information is correct, but the bright white, out-of-date, bitter tasting pills and package is on the RIGHT...

Thanks!

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Mine were tasteless aswell and they worked.

I have the one on the left side in the first pic. 020 05 10.

Thanks for that feedback. This is how I was leaning already, but I needed to hear that for confirmation. I had already grouped the good ones with that date that I had pulled out of the blister pack in with my B Disp A bombs for use in my present cycle.

In reading through posts online about oxymetholone, either Iran Hormone or B Disp, everyone who sounds credible says they are basically tasteless. Some say they taste 'peppery' when you hold them on your tongue. I tried that with each kind (the real ones) and I suppose that the grainy texture of the pill binders mixed with the subtle aftertaste of oxymetholone does remind me of pepper.

Anyhow, thanks again for that feedback.

if u have ever used high quality anadrol and chewed one up they taste awful (anapolon) i have used that brand before and it was garbage. if it is low quality it wont have much taste. imo

darr is offline Member
    they look gud to me!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Oxymetholone is a white crystalin powder that has no smell or taste.

The end product (the pills) can taste like ice cream as far legit product goes.

THE binders can add taste or flavor. You have a pill that prob weights around 2g with only 50mg of aas the remainder is binder.

Could it be possible that both batches are good? I think we have established that the tasteless batch is good (omna82 says he used this very batch with good results). My supplier says that others have used the stuff he sent me with good results. He says I can send them back for replacement if I want, or me might ask me to send to another customer. Is it possible that Iran Hormone may have used a different binder to make the bitter tasting, bright white batch? Has anyone had good results with this batch?

If its different lot numbers and they have updated the look or changed pill presses then yes.

Pills are identical in shape, score, size, and inscription. The only differences that I am able to discern (from the pills themselves) is the color and taste: ones in question are bright white and taste bitter like tylenol, while the ones we believe are good are off white and taste slightly sweet, chalky, and have a hint of aftertaste (very subtle but mediciney).

Better question would be: has anyone experienced gains from IH oxys that were bright white and tasted very bitter like tylenol?

It sounds like they changed binders from a lactate base to something else.

But why would they go to the trouble of changing from one binder to another, and futher change their equipment all around so that the foil that traps the pills in the blister pack faces the other way, AND turn the whole system around so that the expi date is upside down?

Coupled with the fact that so many people feel that they have gotten bunk IH oxymetholone? My personal belief is that there are counterfieters out there...

Has anyone had results with expi date 12/09? Good, bad, or nothing at all?

Thanks...

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Oxymetholone is a white crystalin powder that has no smell or taste.

The end product (the pills) can taste like ice cream as far legit product goes.

THE binders can add taste or flavor. You have a pill that prob weights around 2g with only 50mg of aas the remainder is binder.
    Great input,bro. Seems like u know your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger123 View Post
    But why would they go to the trouble of changing from one binder to another, and futher change their equipment all around so that the foil that traps the pills in the blister pack faces the other way, AND turn the whole system around so that the expi date is upside down?

Coupled with the fact that so many people feel that they have gotten bunk IH oxymetholone? My personal belief is that there are counterfieters out there...

Has anyone had results with expi date 12/09? Good, bad, or nothing at all?

Thanks...
    Its all guesses and not fact for sure so I canīt give a solid answer.

Generally Presses have an out put of however many pills per hour, lets just say 10,000 for a professional one at a major compound pharmacy or company.

If your mass production requires you need X amount of pills more then you have to purchase new presses.

Iranians basically came out of no where, Iranian pharmas now are a major force in the EU.

Expansion is possible.

It is also possible its all bunk, I am not there so I dont now for sure.

I do know they have a customer service line but you need to speak thier language to check the lot numbers.

Well, thanks for the info...

I wish I spoke Iranian?

I guess I will have to go with my instincts on this one. My thoughts are something like this: I've seen a lot of folks complaining that this version of oxymetholone didn't do anything for them. Then others say its good oxymetholone. I think that there is genuine product out there, and fakes, and you can't really tell the difference unless you happen to have both in your possesion (cause the fakes are a good match... I know cuz I think I'm sitting on a rack of very similar pills, but there are differences as you can see from the photographs... the type of differences that would require that you have gotten good ones to know the difference).

So my theory is the bright white ones are the fakes, and simply because we have a guy who got good results from the off-white tasteless ones. And second because this is what my instincts from dealing with the two vendors tells me (vendor of off white sends me good gear regularly, vendor of bright white is a first time supplier).

I could be wrong as well, but I have to take some sort of position since I'm the one with these pills.

If anyone has used the pills on the right in my photos (exact lot number and all), then please let me know how it went...

Thanks, all!

Iranian gear is garbage

Now that I look more closely at the two types of pills, its clear that they did not come off the same pill press. You can tell by looking at the scored side of the pill around the edges. The bright white, bitter tasting (fake IMO) pills have smooth edges on the scored side. The off white, slightly sweet tasting pills have rough edges on the scored side. You can just tell by looking at them on this side that they came from a different pill press.

Just one more reason I'm starting to think that there have been convincing Iran Hormone fakes going around. Nevermind the fact that about half folks who have tried this brand say they suck and the other half say they are good. I'm personally having good results with the off-white ones, but I have been using them interchangably with Androlic (whichever is more convenient to grab at dosing hour..)

Also, it interesting to note that the supplier who gave me the bitter bright white pills is willing to do an exchange. I'm taking him up on this!

ghosthost is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    hahaha my dad is from iran im supposedly getting Oxymetholone from Iran Hormone, deff getting him to call in the lot number

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Looks gtg

Thread Information