bh1
    bh1 is offline New Member

Question Test Prop in almond oil

Anyone used this one? I never heard of test prop in sterile almond oil, but its a reputable lab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop in almond oil-getattachmentaspxeck.jpg  
    Last edited by bh1; 04-15-2010 at 08:53 PM.

bh1
    bh1 is offline New Member
    Anyone?

I did my first injection on Wednesday and it didn't hurt at all, did my second one today and it's starting to get sore now. Used the same injection site (right glute) even though I know you probably shouldn't. Just curious if anyone has heard of prop in sterile almond oil?

Decarbed&Angry is offline New Member
    Your a ****in genius eh? You know why quality UGL's cease to exist??? Because of ****tards like you posting shit all over the boards. If you don't trust your source don't ****in buy from them, find someone else. REMOVE YOUR POST! And if you did any research you would know this lab shut down in 2007. Go eat some protein or weight gainer, your too ****in stupid to be using juice.

Shawn is offline Associate Member
    Remove this picture.. k?thx!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decarbed&Angry View Post
    Your a ****in genius eh? You know why quality UGL's cease to exist??? Because of ****tards like you posting shit all over the boards. If you don't trust your source don't ****in buy from them, find someone else. REMOVE YOUR POST! And if you did any research you would know this lab shut down in 2007. Go eat some protein or weight gainer, your too ****in stupid to be using juice.
    This is your first post??? Wow! you are going to be popular.
    I agree that he should not post the lab names, but there is no reason to be such a shit about it! Ok, so he didnt read the rules! Neither did you! There is no flaming!! Certainly not to the degree that you did!

You need to check yourself!! With that kind of response you do not sound like you are ready to be cycling either!!
    Last edited by tboney; 05-06-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    This is your first post??? Wow! you are going to be popular.
    I agree that he should not post the lab names, but there is no reason to be such a shit about it! Ok, so he didnt read the rules! Neither did you! There is no flaming!! Certainly not to the degree that you did!

You need to check yourself!! With that kind of response you do not sound like you are ready to be cycling either!!

I agree, you don't need to flame about it. But in all honesty I understand his frustration.. It's tough to find good gear up in the great white north and this is probably the best I have come across in a long time. I would appreciate either the pic being taken down or reposted with the lab name blocked out. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn168 View Post
    I agree, you don't need to flame about it. But in all honesty I understand his frustration.. It's tough to find good gear up in the great white north and this is probably the best I have come across in a long time. I would appreciate either the pic being taken down or reposted with the lab name blocked out. Thanks again.
    As I said... I agree. This guy didnt take the time to read and or obey the rules! It is frustrating and needs to be addressed. If the photo is not removed he might find himself banned. That is no reason to act like a child and get abusive. Both of these guys are breaking the rules.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Its probly the guys lab who was flaming him

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn168 View Post
    Frankly...this sounds a little fishy to me......

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Its probly the guys lab who was flaming him
    Either that or this guy and the other are trying to push this gear???????????

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Frankly...this sounds a little fishy to me......
    How is that fishy? Would you like to see that I have the same thing? Ill properly post a pic later on this evening.

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    lol damn I wish I could make out the name..nova something?

Thread Information