Thread: legit or fake?

ashman99er is offline New Member

legit or fake?

please can you guys take a look and tell me if realy thanks alot also i can tell that the batch number on the virul does rub of but was just out of fridge and a bit wet on the glass thanks again

http://s960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/ashman99er/

i have seen that sust b4 and its diff then the ones i get. the numbers dont rub off on mine

Unhappy

yh it seems they are fake mate gutterd

nilrac is offline Member
    Yeah, numbers won't rub off if it's legit. Batch number itself is also wrong as far as I can tell with my own research into this. Sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    Yeah, numbers won't rub off if it's legit. Batch number itself is also wrong as far as I can tell with my own research into this. Sorry dude.
    h i have posted on muscle talk and there saying it's legit?? and some have it and theres rub of if done hard. and that mine are gtg. but then i get on here there not lol

nilrac is offline Member
    What is the ML number on the amp?
    What is the PR number on the amp?
    Do these numbers match on all your amps?
    Are the oil levels all the same and sitting pretty much right at the Sustanon print on the amp?
    Is the "g" in the Organon logo ON the amp the same font as on the Organon logo on the box? i.e. not a straight g but more like: g
    Is propionate spelled correctly?
    Did you get your inserts with the boxes?
    And do all the boxes say 1x Amp on them? Not 3 or 6 etc.

For the record my batch numbers and expiry dates DO NOT rub off. Even with some spit and a finger nail they will not budge. I am pretty certain that on a pharmaceutical product they will be manufactured in such a way that the expiry date does not easily come off as it's not a detail that can be compromised in the pharmaceutical industry. I highly doubt Organon would risk expiry dates that come off simply with a rub.

These are many of the aspects I've encountered while trying to determine the real amps from the fakes. Other than these guidelines the only way of knowing for sure is by trying! Goodluck.
    Last edited by nilrac; 05-27-2010 at 03:52 AM.

ml number is 000024
    pr you mean reg? 002446
    the level is at the propionate leve and spelt corectly
    yes the3 g is here
    yes got the inserts mate
    yes 1x1ml
    p.s i took them out the fridge yesterday night today i have tryed to rub them hard! and its not coming off?

nilrac is offline Member
    Well, they either rub off or they don't?

I am in the same boat. If you buy Sustanon amps out of Pakistan there is a good chance they will be fakes. Either way, the only way to be completely sure is to try the gear... goodluck.

well i dont get it iver mate the ss was in the fridge and was cold and when out and over night i tryed to rub if the others and could not at all mate n strange i know. i agree i dont know if i wanna injecked something that could do me alot of harm.

Thread Information