Thread: real or fake ?

ar-gun is offline Junior Member

real or fake ?

to all the veterans . real or fake ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake ?-hyg-bottle3.jpg   real or fake ?-hyg-bottle2.jpg   real or fake ?-hyg-bottle1.jpg   real or fake ?-hyg-box-2.jpg   real or fake ?-hyg-box1.jpg  

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    from a glance they look like mine but i will have to check and make sure when i get home
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

just one thing thats weird is the bottles say hyg*******.com.cn and the box just says hyg*******.cn .

carp123 is offline Banned
    you have the hyget.cc ones by the looks of it ,there a clone from dr lin ,i belive he used to work for the hyget and left then he started his own clone brand of these ,how true that is i am not sure but i hear a number of people say this but dont hold me to that just telling you what i know...

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Go to their web site and input your product coding serial number on the anti counterfeiting link page.
    Last edited by X83; 02-08-2011 at 02:16 PM.

if i check the code i cant give it back dude lol thats the problem . i figured we have some cats on here with master degrees on this stuff that could tell if they are legit or forgazzies.

carp i appreciate the input

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Why would you want to give it back if it's real?

I could see returning the stuff if it was counterfeit. lol

well the box with the security number is fake....and the server fo lins site is in the uk..The onld style without the security sticker is actually the original genuine hyge....But, the securityu sticker hyge is still good gh....just not made under licence in a licenced lab

mate, there are3-4 hyges all claiming to be real...all have different websites.....so the answer to your question is that the ones you have are not the genuine originals...He is indeed knocking out fakes, but fakes that contain proper gh...just not licenced by the gov't.......so fakes nonetheless

yes it is confusing and stupid, but is not Hygenes fault....They have made hyge which is the worlds biggest seller, so people have started to copy it and claim theirs is the genuine one.....Not exactly unheard of is it...I personally blame people who buy the counterfeit stuff....as it then gives these people a market....
    The bottom end of the matter is, the old style pinwheel is the genuine hyge....all others are counterfeit, no matter how they dress it up and whatever fcuking stickers/security bullsh!t they use....it really makes me laugh....someone sticks a security sticker on a box, and then people think it's genuine.....talk about falling for the oldest trick in the book

so your saying its real x83 or are you telling me to scratch to reveal the code ? i just cant give it back at all if i scratch the code that was the deal with the dude . . thats what the situation is ,so if it turns out to not check out with the anti counterfeit number im out cash . i figured id do that after i got some positive input from the board . the thing that bothers me is people say the real ones have hyge***** and 8iu inprinted on cap others say the pinwheel is the legit one so im confused over here

i hear that carp123 ! and ive checked all over the net and what your saying does makes sense . so if they are the fakes are they worth keeping ? meaning are they still going to do the job ?

I think the situation is that the real origanal hygets dont have a sercurity sticker on them ,the box you have is a counterfit/clone/copy/ect whatever you want to call it its just some guy useing a well branded name and copying there packing and slapping a sticker on them and makeing up a web site ,from what i can gather its good gh but its not made under licence in a licenced lab ,its sort of ugl just like there are many clones of bd same sort of thing buddy ,thats what i can gather from all that i have been told but let pt have his say on this and any ther memeber who know about this brand ...am sure the code will be ok on the web site but that dont take the fact away that there clones not made by the original company..

Quote Originally Posted by ar-gun View Post
    i hear that carp123 ! And ive checked all over the net and what your saying does makes sense . So if they are the fakes are they worth keeping ? Meaning are they still going to do the job ?
    i would say so yes but its always going to be like a splinter in you back of your mind ,are they real ,are they fake ,this is the problem with gh,also there not made under fda laws or any dose control so they could be underdosed ,hay they could be overdosed ,will we eevr know ? Without a lab test ,no.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Interesting.... they should have the anti-counterfeiting stickers on each vial with different codes?

Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    Interesting.... they should have the anti-counterfeiting stickers on each vial with different codes?
    any old tom dick or harry can put an anti counterfit sticker on a vial and create a web site it means nothing really ,its like me buying a sh it load of gernerics and copying jintropins packing and labels and slapping some code stickers on them ,createing a web site ,bingo ,thats how its done most of time ,its whats in the vial not whats on the box or vial..

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    any old tom dick or harry can put an anti counterfit sticker on a vial and create a web site it means nothing really ,its like me buying a sh it load of gernerics and copying jintropins packing and labels and slapping some code stickers on them ,createing a web site ,bingo ,thats how its done most of time ,its whats in the vial not whats on the box or vial..
    They should make it a one time only use serial number code. After the package is opened and the code is registered on each bottle, it becomes invalid for someone else to copy because it's registered with the web site as being used.

Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    They should make it a one time only use serial number code. After the package is opened and the code is registered on each bottle, it becomes invalid for someone else to copy because it's registered with the web site as being used.
    your missing the point bro ,they do make it a one time code but who knows all the real codes for sure? like i said they get a batch of sticker codes printed off with a list of all them codes ,counterfit a product ,create a web site ,punch all them codes into the web site as real goods,see were am comeing from\?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    your missing the point bro ,they do make it a one time code but who knows all the real codes for sure? like i said they get a batch of sticker codes printed off with a list of all them codes ,counterfit a product ,create a web site ,punch all them codes into the web site as real goods,see were am comeing from\?
    Yes they need to be able to control the batch code on each vial and make it legit for one time use after being registered and you're right the web site could just be totally bogus.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    honestly i cant give you a definate answer but i can tell you if someone sold you fakes there is no way in hell there going to give you your money back so you may as well start using it and find out. try 4-5ius a day and see what you feel after a week. my hands always swell a little and get tingley
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Have u entered your serial number on their page

SLIM i didnt enter the numbers on the page yet

PT i was hoping you had a def answer for me .about giving them back i know i will be able to cause this guy owes me big so it wont be a problem

what i find strange is you say your guy wont take them back if you scratch the code pannal ? thats very strange to me,almost seems like he dont want you to scratch it off,i would scratch that fuker and it it dont come back good on the site then i would be haveing words with him for sure ,if it comes back bunk he sold you fake stuff so its on him to give you a refund .

its like me buying some aas and telling the source am going to have it lab tested,if he turns around and say no please dont have it tested or you cant have a refund if you have it tested ,i would find that very very suspisous
    Last edited by carp123; 02-09-2011 at 09:19 AM.

im giving it back. pmed a couple of guys on here everyone tells me its not worth taking. Carp believe me man i hear where your coming from , in most cases i gop overboard on people so i try to stay patient with people . these seem like knockoffs and im not trying to make my first experience with hgh a bad one so w.e im giving it back

Thread Information