nusa is offline Junior Member

is this stuff legit test E and ariminex?

Has anyone used this stuff? is this stuff legit? any info much appreciated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled1.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	116337
    Last edited by nusa; 07-15-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The test e looks good but ive never seen that armidex before, theres only one real way of finding out mate....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the arimidex looks oil based in the pick. Thats strange

I once tried to mix HGH (water soluble) with Test E (oil soluble). My Einstein brain was thinking I could kill two birds with one shot, right? Well, it was a mess. The water soluble HGH did not dissolve in oil at all. The whole concoction was a great big ball of mush. gixxerboy1 makes a good observation. I wonder how they dissolve the water soluble adex into oil.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I once tried to mix HGH (water soluble) with Test E (oil soluble). My Einstein brain was thinking I could kill two birds with one shot, right? Well, it was a mess. The water soluble HGH did not dissolve in oil at all. The whole concoction was a great big ball of mush. gixxerboy1 makes a good observation. I wonder how they dissolve the water soluble adex into oil.
    and why would you. Are you going to drink the oil?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it's oil, I've never heard of Adex coming in an oil base.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I don't think it's oil, I've never heard of Adex coming in an oil base.
    either have i but the pic sure looks it

cb714 is offline Member
    Color looks right for the Test E but then again it's probably impossible to tell from pics. I've heard of people getting ripped off and just receiving oil with no testosterone in there. I guess it all comes down to whether you trust your source or not. You know anyone else that has gotten it from the same place? Remember, labels can easily be made and slapped on. I guess the real test will be just to pin yourself and see if it works. I was asking the same questions too but then realized that if the color is right for the product you have then that's all we can really comment on by looking at a pic. I know it probably doesnt answer your question but I don't think you'll get a different answer.

Good luck brotha.. post up your gains afterwards!

btw... there are places you can go to online to find legit reviews for sources. Sorry I cant post links on this forum but they're pretty easy to find.
    Last edited by cb714; 07-15-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Color looks right for the Test E but then again it's probably impossible to tell from pics. I've heard of people getting ripped off and just receiving oil with no testosterone in there. I guess it all comes down to whether you trust your source or not. You know anyone else that has gotten it from the same place? Remember, labels can easily be made and slapped on. I guess the real test will be just to pin yourself and see if it works. I was asking the same questions too but then realized that if the color is right for the product you have then that's all we can really comment on by looking at a pic. I know it probably doesnt answer your question but I don't think you'll get a different answer.

the color comes from the oil or eo. it means nothing

cb714 is offline Member
    @gixxerboy... thats what Im saying. All we can say is that it looks right which doesnt mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the arimidex looks oil based in the pick. Thats strange
    your right the ariminex does seem to be oil based.. im yet to open and see but if i turn it up side down along side the test i get the same reaction from the 2.. im guessing if it was water based the reaction would be alot quicker than the oil based test.
    The ariminex is a fair bit darker than the test also is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post

btw... there are places you can go to online to find legit reviews for sources. Sorry I cant post links on this forum but they're pretty easy to find.
    hey mate would you mind PM with the the online review sites?

Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    your right the ariminex does seem to be oil based.. im yet to open and see but if i turn it up side down along side the test i get the same reaction from the 2.. im guessing if it was water based the reaction would be alot quicker than the oil based test.
    The ariminex is a fair bit darker than the test also is this normal?
    I've never seen or heard of oil based a-dex. I honestly dont know what to tell you

Just a update guys, the test works great guns and the arimidex is also good to go. It's not oil
    Based as first thought. Definetly alcohol based.

Thread Information