Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit Primos?

alevok Guest
    those pictured primos are all good, different serial numbers do not mean fake! The manufacturer chenges serial number eac time they release new goodies to the pharmacies. One way to test is actually is tasting it, it has to taste like cherries.
    Final world, those are genuine Turkish Primos!

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I have some Turkish Primo that looks identical to the pic posted by JYZZA (same lot and everything). I too am trying to find out if this is legit before I use them. What about the fill level. I've seen some pics of Turkish Primo on this board and others I have noticed that the fill levels are not consistent among the pics. When standing "upright" some are filled to the blue dot. Mine are filled up to the words Primobolan Depot (label needs to be peeled off to see this). Also, Dutch Windmill, are you saying that the ampules should break easily without additional scoring?

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    All amps should be filled to the same level with all schering products..including primo!...and yes the turkish primos (and the Spanish)..infact all Schering products with a blue dot break very, very easiy..make sure the dot faces you and then press with your fingers in the direction of the dot..it should pop open very easy

D.W.

but what is the correct fill level

Not to the blue dot offcourse..otherwise you spill gear when opening it...okay i just peeled a lable of one from my "personal stash" and the amps should be filled in the middle of the two lines where it says 100 mg..

D.W.

Dutch Windmill, are all of your labels at the exact same height?

I found 1 out of 11 that has a label just slightly lower than the rest

well yes basically they are all on the same level, but its possible i think that one is slightly lower than the rest..

D.W.

DW, thanks for the help. I am getting more and more confident about the legitimacy of my gear everyday. I still think I will wait a while longer to see if any other info surfaces in the near future.

I know this thread is gettin long, but I just wanted to bump it to see if any new news has come forth about this stuff. particularly Turkish with Seri #11081A with square corners

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by RayL
    I know this thread is gettin long, but I just wanted to bump it to see if any new news has come forth about this stuff. particularly Turkish with Seri #11081A with square corners
    It's not new, but thier legit

JohnnyB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information