wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

Thailand purchases this past week, Test Depo

Just thought I would share a couple items I was able to purchase in BKK this past week.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmm I need to remember that my next trip. I wouldnt mind trying some good quality Deca and see how the joints react. Yeah I know that is test depo it just make me think of Deca and it's probably just as easily found.

Deca is available @ the couple pharmacies I went to minus the Unigen Deca so I didnt get any> also the prices in NANA vs. Patpong drastically differ. Patpong is 3-4 times as expensive but has more to offer. Also noticed since last trip that most pharmacies that carry orals do not have injectibles and vise versa.

Strange things are happening. Sad to say but I think soon aas will too difficult to find in the coming years in BKK.

Well that sucks and thats strange about the orals vs injectable. What about Pattaya and Jomtien prices vs BKK? I have found that lots of places there carry them.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    I live in BKK and it is getting a bit harder than before to get gear...My guy said that if strangers walk in to his pharmacy asking for gear he says no do not have. I only see him yesterday to buy a load of gear and he is buy Asoke and again Patpong is more expensive and have a load of fake stuff so have to watch out...

Also I have a pal in Pattaya and he told me he has been in loads of places and they say no juice! Crazy cos Pattaya is like its own Country...But it seems the police are cracking down...

I went to a number of pharmacies and was turned down. I even went to a pharmacy recommended to me by a manufacturer and they refused until i showed them the email on my BB the company had sent me telling me to go to this particular pharmacy. After that I was like one of the boys lmao.

PATPONG has to be the most crooked place in BKK or thailand for that matter. I really step out of my comfort zone in this area of BKK. I was immediately handed a binder fill of AAS pictures in Patpong II (Only one pharmacy on this street) but the prices were so damn high. Also the selection was so large I didn't trust the place. My instinct said no and I left with money in hand.

Nana pharmacies only had 1-3 items not a fn book of products so I felt much better about the situation. Also the prices were normal and not inflated like shitty patpong.
    I dont understand why anyone would hang out in Patpong.

Is it Patpong or Patong? Patong is part of Phuket. I didnt bother looking for anything when in Phuket, it just didnt seem like a place to find gear and I was there with my GF recovering from back surgery. I cant think of a better way to recuperate than having a nice Thai girl taking care of you and getting daily foot massages. I wasnt about to let anyone touch my back since it was only 2 weeks since surgery. It was also a lot better than staying at home in December while it's cold, raining when I could be walking in the sun every day.

No Patpong is in BKK in Silom, so if you know BKK you have the BTS skytrain that runs up Sukhumvit, Patpong is on the other line and the station for BTS is Saladaeng.

Phuket / Patong is heaven compared...As Wmaousley said it is a bit crooked and I have been in the same pharmacy just a few mins from the BTS station and yes they have a big book with everything in...Anavar , they have about 7 different types and you can bet 6 if not 7 of them are fake!

Nana just past soi 4 on left is a large pharmacy next to a smaller one and they are both good, and as I say I use the big pharmacy between Asoke and Nana...

Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    No Patpong is in BKK in Silom, so if you know BKK you have the BTS skytrain that runs up Sukhumvit, Patpong is on the other line and the station for BTS is Saladaeng.

Phuket / Patong is heaven compared...As Wmaousley said it is a bit crooked and I have been in the same pharmacy just a few mins from the BTS station and yes they have a big book with everything in...Anavar , they have about 7 different types and you can bet 6 if not 7 of them are fake!

Nana just past soi 4 on left is a large pharmacy next to a smaller one and they are both good, and as I say I use the big pharmacy between Asoke and Nana...
    OK I got it, I have only been up that way once I think. I spent most of my time in BKK around Nana except when I was with the GF at her place/Condo and restaurant in Pakkared Nonthaburi

Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post

These are the pharmacies next to McDonalds and the gas station in Nana right

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've read good things about Unigen on a UK forum.

Have you checked the serial number to verify your product's authenticity on the marker's web site?

But they appear G2G....

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    These are the pharmacies next to McDonalds and the gas station in Nana right
    Yes bud, if you walking past soi 4 on left where Nana Plaza is with all the go go bars etc...You pass the Mc D's and gas station on left then you have 2 pharmacy. The bigger one of the two is a lot bigger and is pretty good for price...

Thats the place these Unigen & the Provironum came from. Great place IMO. Actually both the smaller and larger had the same products and about the same prices. I always purchase from these 2 places. Then I eat a Spinach pie from the McDonalds lol

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    look nice

Thread Information