CraigWatts is offline Junior Member

Strange Anavar 25mg in 300+mg capsules ...

Just received these today. Want to know if they're legit. Im not happy that they seem to be completely unmarked aside from a brand text written on the side.

Of more concern to me is that the capsules are huge. Im told these are 25mg of Anavar , but anyone who knows anything about weights knows that there is at least 300 to 350mg of powder in these things. So we are talking about 10% of it is Anavar and 90% of it is something else. Its the something else that concerns me.

Any feedback?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strange Anavar 25mg in 300+mg capsules ...-tt1.jpg   Strange Anavar 25mg in 300+mg capsules ...-tt2.jpg   Strange Anavar 25mg in 300+mg capsules ...-tt3.jpg   Strange Anavar 25mg in 300+mg capsules ...-tt4.jpg  
    Last edited by CraigWatts; 12-05-2011 at 07:51 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    edit that name and price, not allowed on here. it could be anything under the sun in those caps

I was just informed that they also contain creatine.

Nice to find that out after the fact. And who knows if its true.

You know - i realize its not "PC" to share sources, but it would be a public service with all the fake BS out there. Hundreds and thousands of guys would avoid wasting literally tens of thousands of dollars on fake crap if someone could just share a legit source. But that's against the rules, so ... on we go with people getting duped, and ripped off. Great plan.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know - i realize its not "PC" to share sources, but it would be a public service with all the fake BS out there. Hundreds and thousands of guys would avoid wasting literally tens of thousands of dollars on fake crap if someone could just share a legit source. But that's against the rules, so ... on we go with people getting duped, and ripped off. Great plan.
    We have rules for a reason, you want all the real sources to be known? law infor***ent would be all over it. Better to keep this place educational.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigWatts View Post

yea lets share all the illegal dealers out in the open.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I understand that.

But there are ways to communicate things without being stupid and obvious. Nevermind.

What exactly is the logic behind not allowing people to discuss prices?

Anyways I spoke to some people who say this stuff is 100% legit because they've used it before and had great results. People I know personally.

So if anyone happens upon this in the future, there's your answer.

I'll also post back here after i start on it, to confirm.

CW

Razor is offline Banned
    That does not look real man, I've seen about every drug under the sun over the last 10 years, never come across Anavar looking like that. Just google anavar and click images.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks like your basic ugly capsules. Many use creatine as a filler. Once mine smelled like fruit punch, my source said he used creatine as a filler. I was worried so I had them tested, came back as 11mg average per cap of var. So caps can be legit, I guess you just have to try them and see.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

RZGP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    We have rules for a reason, you want all the real sources to be known? law infor***ent would be all over it. Better to keep this place educational.
    stick around long enough - and you will get a good source - just do your research - google is your friend

Thanks guys.

How did you get your thing tested? I am aware of GC/MS machines but they have to be specially calibrated for the exact chemical you're hoping to detect, and that can cost thousands of dollars.

Its interesting because there is a web site funded by the DEA - called ecstasydata.org which does GCMS testing for ecstasy tablets. You mail them in, and for a fee, they will test for legitimacy.

The logic behind the site is that even though the drug is illegal, its better than people dying from unknown ingredients.

Basically the same fkn logic I was using above that got laughed at. But the DEA - who hates illegal drugs - funds that site as a public service to help encourage testing and responsible use.

Something like this for AAS would be awesome.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigWatts View Post

PC has nothing to do with it. its against the rules fullstop, if you dont like it then go share your pearls of wisdom elsewhere

go share your pearls of wisdom elsewhere
    No reason for the attitude. There is also a rule here that people stay respectful of one another. Lets follow all the rules. "Fullstop".
    Last edited by CraigWatts; 12-06-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information