MadGreek is offline New Member

They should just build a website that shows you who sells fake or real gear.

Ok guys from what I have realized the fake steroids are identical to the real ones in every way,same holograms,same labels,same packaging and instructions. That's why they should build a website that reviews other ones. By the way all the photos of the gear I posted on here is all fake,and was purchased from a legit site. The only real way to find out if your gear is fake is look at the lot numbers on your vials if they all match more then likely you got fake gear. I guess wherever they mass produce fake gear example China they don't bother changing up lot numbers on vials.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGreek View Post
    Ok guys from what I have realized the fake steroids are identical to the real ones in every way,same holograms,same labels,same packaging and instructions. That's why they should build a website that reviews other ones. By the way all the photos of the gear I posted on here is all fake,and was purchased from a legit site. The only real way to find out if your gear is fake is look at the lot numbers on your vials if they all match more then likely you got fake gear. I guess wherever they mass produce fake gear example China they don't bother changing up lot numbers on vials.
    Well...now they know to start changing it.....

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGreek
    theyre fake. But are they legit as in contain the advertised dosage etc?

No their fake as in they contain no steroids in them whatsoever,it seems like its vegetable oil.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGreek View Post
    ROFL. Oh, if only there were dozens of these sites out there that could easily be found through a Google search...

vBRAH is offline Member
    You know the rules...
    Last edited by Matt; 12-24-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks I'll checkit out.

vBRAH is offline Member
    I didn't know we couldnt link to blogs ..? Which rule is this?

Thread Information