Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ctits23

Thread: 2nd time and was I ripped off?

icecom is offline New Member

2nd time and was I ripped off?

I am still a noob when it comes to gear, on my 2nd ever cycle. However, given my nursing background, I was a bit scared when my last order of oils arrived. I found a domestic source, which I liked the idea of greatly. My first order I got some dbol , it looked legit, and after taking a little I had all the side effects (tired...pumped...etc) so I think this was legit. However when the oils came I was a bit shocked. It had these colorful but cheap looking labels, the lids did not look like they were on straight, there was not lot numbers or anything (only the same date stamped on bottom of all the different oils I got), the oil consistency and color was identical for all different oils, and there was human hair stuck under some of the labels like bayou billy made them. The labels are pealable, and in fact have a "peal here" tab on the corners. The manufacturer I looked them up, and nothing on the internet yet, and the whois database shows they are less than 3 months online.

Idk, am I expecting too much? Maybe all of the vials I have pulled off the shelf and used as a nurse has corrupted my expectations of what legit gear should look like. I cannot really post a pic of bottles without displaying the name of this "manufacturer", so I guess we are stuck discussing it.

Did I get ripped?
    Last edited by icecom; 11-15-2013 at 10:23 PM.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    My UGL gear looks as good as the stuff I get from the pharmacy.

Dunno about the inside, but the presentation is there for sure.

I think it's ok to post the lab, as the lab is not a source

davidgen is offline New Member
    I'm sick of this sh$t it's has happened to me 3 times in a row from 3 different sources and I don't know what the hell I am injecting into my body ! I just wanna get big like the others here ,,, I'm from Australia so it's hard getting stuff through customs ,, I injected some test and I was getting stabbing pains in my chest for a week and of course it was bunk ,,,, if anyone can help me please email me or pm me cheers

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Get ur posts up and do some pm. no reason a member from 2005 should be using bunk gear.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by davidgen View Post
    I'm sick of this sh$t it's has happened to me 3 times in a row from 3 different sources and I don't know what the hell I am injecting into my body ! I just wanna get big like the others here ,,, I'm from Australia so it's hard getting stuff through customs ,, I injected some test and I was getting stabbing pains in my chest for a week and of course it was bunks
    Please edit your post and read the rules, no fishing allowed.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

it just looks real supplementish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd time and was I ripped off?-img_0395.jpg  
    Last edited by icecom; 11-17-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Ctits23 is offline Banned
    thats why you dont order online. gear looks fake as hell. each label is different. one label is placed high, one is low and one is even placed on diagonal and wraps at an angle to the end of the bottle.

look at the deca and look at the test e. notice the weights? the last weight on the deca is cut off the label and the last weight on the test e is twice as small and isn't cut off.

i would advise to stop injecting this poison into your body

Quote Originally Posted by Ctits23 View Post
    thats why you dont order online. gear looks fake as hell. each label is different. one label is placed high, one is low and one is even placed on diagonal and wraps at an angle to the end of the bottle.

look at the deca and look at the test e. notice the weights? the last weight on the deca is cut off the label and the last weight on the test e is twice as small and isn't cut off.

i would advise to stop injecting this poison into your body
    yep, this is pretty much what I was thinking also. I was just hopping that maybe this new lab didn't have their stuff together in terms of labels, but how ignorant would that be. So, before I toss $200 in the garbage can, is there no way that this stuff is legit you think?
    Last edited by icecom; 11-17-2013 at 09:36 AM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    How much research did you do on the website before you ordered?

If you do your homework and talk with some people before ordering, that won't happen to you.

There's no way of knowing whether or not your gear is fake unless you just inject it. If there was seriously human hair stuck in the label, I'd be really worried about what you're injecting into your body. If they don't care about presentation at the very least, there's no way they used sanitary practices when brewing that shit...

I researched the source a little, found some positive reviews, they were around for a couple years, purchased some orals, like what I experienced, then went for oils. The oils took forever, few months, and after emailing them a few times I got oils. But I get this email from source saying they switched the lab. The lab seems brand new, no history at all. This was a big red flag for me, then I got vials and my fears were basically confirmed. Guess I just needed a second opinion, so I came here.

the end all here is that no one can ever say if gear is counterfeit or not. a gymrat could make own label and crimp his own vial and then put his old gear in the new vial. may look bad but might be real gear.

you just have to look at it overall and what your willing to risk. you have underground lab gear, bought online, hand made labels, hairs in crimp. yeah it might be gear but do you really want to risk it? 8 ball says no

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 Ball - Sources say no.jpg 
Views:	19935 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	146056
    Stosh_112 likes this.

gooz is offline New Member
    How do you research the online site. I don't trust most comments on site.

gooz is offline New Member
    I have not done a cycle in about 4 years. I went from 245lb down to 180lbs i used winstrol zombon and loved the results. For personal reasons I stopped working out again and gained all my weight back. Tried other winstrol by british Dragon but wasn't sure if it was legit. Zombon is hard to find

Meh, like JWP806 said, the only way to really know is to try them I guess. So, that is what I will do.

Update:
    Ok, all seems well, pumps, bulk...etc.

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    Ok if I may give my 2c on your question. Domestic ugls come in many colors and names, I've seen a few brands with a lot of positive feedback and horrible looking labels, I have a vial of sustanon a friend gave me and all it said is batch number and lot number, yet one shot and I'm a walking erection all day with painful pumps at the gym, meaning it's overdosed. Honestly on most ugls, batch don't mean shit, look at Omega, nice looking label, clean presentation, pretty website with code verification and the product is horrible!

If you want piece of mind try getting amps and pay for that piece of mind, which is what I do, or try getting some fda gear like Watson or something. I just received a bunch of amps from organon so again if you're willing to pay and can wait 3 weeks, then you can get good gear that's legit.

Good luck bro.

Oleg83 is offline Junior Member
    Why you not order on trusted sources?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by testinject View Post
    .net
    Learn to read please and edit your posts
    Last edited by Back In Black; 01-01-2014 at 05:09 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information