Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: LabMax of ARL Tren & Mast

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

LabMax of ARL Tren & Mast

Both Tren E & Mast check out

The Tren E I could not bare with only 300mg a week & the Mast has me feeling quite intense after one week one - gyno is almost reduced to nothing.

I am not their rep by any means - but, these fools are my go to UGL ATM

One is Tren & One is mast Prop. Straight solid on all test vials
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LabMax of ARL Tren &amp; Mast-image-4092232425.jpg   LabMax of ARL Tren &amp; Mast-image-1357458117.jpg  
    Iceberg, SOL!D5NAK3 and mietek like this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    nice congrats man.
    get bigger and ripped on those bad boys.

Blog Entries
    I am almost at a chock -

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    They are one of the worse. They mix good with bad it's common practice and I've got a boat load of complaints about them. It's simple you can't trust ugl. I know a guy who is the chemist for 2 of the biggest ugls around in the UK and he makes half dosed gear all the time and will be do many different dosages but never full mg per ml.

Not to be trusted
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-29-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    They are one of the worse. They mix good with bad it's common practice and I've got a boat load of complaints about them. It's simple you can't trust ugl. I know a guy who is the chemist for 2 of the biggest ugls around in the UK and he makes half dosed gear all the time and will be do many different dosages but never full mg per ml.

Not to be trusted

I hate agreeing with your big self, but I do for sure. UGL shit is like - Hey man, throw in some shit & call it product - sell it & cash in

It's just fact, they are all dope(sorry, I mean steroid ) dealers

And after really looking at the color scales very closely and retrying the test on the Mast Prop - It's either a mix of mast prop with something or mast prop & enan mixed.

This is why I didn't fall straight into this LabMax test shit. I mean, it's like this - Okay, it has the substance - How much? Shit 25% of advertised will still show on the LabMax that it has the substance present.

I just wanted to check to see what it said

Like even the super dark tren that they produce - Why is it so dark? Who knows, dye, over cooked or too much hormone powder.

Just like another guy who had BW done on some regular ol' test he got - 250mg per Ml, 500mg a week - his results came back 10k < yes, really

Or my old home brew guy - This guy was cool, sorta. I think he just added hormone with a teaspoon and didn't measure anything. One Ml of tren ace and one Ml of mast made me feel like I was going to explode.

There is ZERO regulation in this. It's just like buying any other illicit substance & asking for purity. Sure yeah, it's the best shit around :/

mietek is offline Member
    I see looks good. Hard to see the fluorescence but I see some green in the tren test vial

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    I see looks good. Hard to see the fluorescence but I see some green in the tren test vial

Real hard to get a good pic with the fluorescent light

But, the tren looks solid.

After really really looking at the mast it def looks just like mast e would according to the charts between both vials

It's like I always say on here - It's UGL - Hey man, we're running low on powder - Fvck it homes, dump dat other shit in. At least these guys dump in the same hormone. Compared to some of the sadness you have posted up.

Thread Information