Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lifted&Gifted

Thread: labmax on ugl var and winny...

Lifted&Gifted is offline Female Member

labmax on ugl var and winny...

I ordered 3 of the var/winstrol test vials from labmax. Two made it intact, the third was smashed to pieces. I have two ugl brands of var and one of winstrol. I've used one of the var brands before on my last cycle (I'm female, var only) so I decided to test the Winny and new var. They are from the same UGL and I noticed right away upon opening the packaging that the tablets are identical in every way - size color, and even a strong smell.

I chipped off about 1/5 of each tab, crushed that, and scooped in a portion of each little pile. I feel it was close to the recommended amount.

Immediately I saw a bright orangish-red with the tab that came from the anavar package. "****balls- Dbol ? Gross" was my initial thought, but it never did turn red or brown like dbol should per the labmax info. It stayed a yellowy color with an apparent hint towards orange, not green.

I repeated this with the tab from the winny package, again getting a less marked initial 'red' reaction and staying more yellow than anything else. Which really threw me off a bit.

When I look at the example files posted by labmax, it does appear that it all falls under the anavar category, but I really am not sure Any thoughts? Once I figure out pics, I'll add them.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Thing about LabMax is it doesn't test potency. There's no way to know exactly what is in the gear you have without a mass spec.

As far as females & Var - Just get HG(human grade) gear - you don't need much, so the cost isn't that awful

Var is def one of the most faked types of gear due to cost.

But, there are a few UGL's I would somewhat trust producing legitimate Var - Sorta

P.S. Welcome to the board, GL

aspire-power is offline New Member
    Lab max is just to give you an idea that you can trust your source and it's pretty much what you bought . Should say all the details on the site what colour is which steroid .

mietek is offline Member
    you should post some pictures. If there was red right away it is not anavar . The color change for anavar is very slow, actually you do not see any change for the first few minutes it is so slow.

As for the smashed one send them picture as evidence they will replace. I happened to me once too, the mailed me a new vial.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2minsafter.JPG 
Views:	227 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	159954
    2 minutes after adding powder. Supposed Winny on left and Var on right

Name:	15minsfluorescent.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	159955
    15 minutes under fluorescent bulb household lighting, still winny left, Var right

Name:	15minssunlight.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	159956
    15 minutes under sunlight..Winny L, Var R

Name:	tablets.JPG 
Views:	400 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	159957
    The actual tablets themselves

and the labmax reference image from their website

Name:	labmaximage.JPG 
Views:	638 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	159958
    Bodacious likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    Ok the second picture is pass for anavar

but I am not sure what 3rd picture is, never seen anything like this.

Isn't it odd? There is a definite orangey hue to it under the sunlight, but not red or brown or muddy at all as might suggest dbol . I did email them about my broken vial. I am looking forward to testing my other brand of var.

It looks to me like they mislabeled the package of what was supposed to be Winstrol and it is probably var as well...? that's a lucky strike for me I guess.

Isn't it odd? There is a definite orangey hue to it under the sunlight, but not red or brown or muddy at all as might suggest dbol . I did email them about my broken vial. I am looking forward to testing my other brand of var.

It looks to me like they mislabeled the package of what was supposed to be Winstrol and it is probably var as well...? that's a lucky strike for me I guess.

mietek is offline Member
    it actually might be some light / sun reflection I have seen this, this is why is like light orange.

but when I look at the second picture it is 100% anavar

it is not dbol , after 15 it would be dark brown, it is not

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted&Gifted View Post
    and the labmax reference image from their website

Name:	labmaximage.JPG 
Views:	638 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	159958
    Looked every where for this. Thanks

Thread Information