Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: My Pharmacom seems very fake

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher100 View Post
    Some of the comments here some sad fucking shit. There are always guys that get hit in the wallet when a discussion like this comes up. Why haven't I posted here before? Do you post on a cancer board before you get cancer? You post when you have a problem or a question out of your realm of expertise.

If this were any other subject, deadlifts, bulking, dieting, no one would care. But as soon as someone's wallet might get a little lighter they come out the woodwork to make you look like the devil in the flesh.

Assholes aside, a genuine thank you to the guys that gave me actual feedback.
    In these types of issues you need credibility and just cant pop in and say you have been around 20 years....trust me. I have 11 most of which were as staff, I know these boards inside and out.
    almostgone and Mr.BB like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Do u have any issues with deadlits bulking, dieting or anything else? I'm willing to try and help u with that as well.
    But please post in the correct sub-forum...Thank you
    almostgone and 73rr like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

Had to get a screen shot of this....

BG saying please and thank you
    BG likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haha yes very good point
    BG likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This just added to pharmacom's reputation, lol.

BG
    We attract the crazy's some times
    InternalFire likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't believe that. His fingers are over the crimp so you can't see if it were tampered with, most of it is used, who would use any of that if that were in it? Bogus pic
    This was a vial of gh. It supposedly appeared acter reconstituting the gh. He has been asked to show pics of the crimp and everything to prove it is untampered with. I have not seen any follow up on that matter, but pharmacom has asked to send the vial out for tezting to figure out what it is.

I have used pharmacom in the past and am currently using some GW50156 (started 2 days ago) never had a problem with there products, but they are a ugl.

I know for a fact if the op would just run his trt dose for 5 weeks and get bloodwork to compare to his normal trt score it would end the discussion. Just getting free and total testosterone levels is like 45 dollars. Get it tested and if bunk they will refund your money.
    BG, almostgone and FigureMaster like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This was a vial of gh. It supposedly appeared acter reconstituting the gh. He has been asked to show pics of the crimp and everything to prove it is untampered with. I have not seen any follow up on that matter, but pharmacom has asked to send the vial out for tezting to figure out what it is.

I have used pharmacom in the past and am currently using some GW50156 (started 2 days ago) never had a problem with there products, but they are a ugl.

I know for a fact if the op would just run his trt dose for 5 weeks and get bloodwork to compare to his normal trt score it would end the discussion. Just getting free and total testosterone levels is like 45 dollars. Get it tested and if bunk they will refund your money.
    I would ask if he used a already opened bottle of bac water or do they come with amps. Does he re-use the same syringe for water. Most likely was injected in when reconstituting, whether on purpose or not.
    almostgone likes this.

I would ask if he used a already opened bottle of bac water or do they come with amps. Does he re-use the same syringe for water. Most likely was injected in when reconstituting, whether on purpose or not.
    This picture was posted in a huge thread about pcom. Bac water was opened and used for reconstituting other vials of gh prior to this occasion. The pharmatropin shojkd just come with the gh vials, no water. I didn't read everything, but most believe it was injected during reconstitution. It was hard to weed through the helpful comments and the other BS. The forum is unmoderated.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This picture was posted in a huge thread about pcom. Bac water was opened and used for reconstituting other vials of gh prior to this occasion. The pharmatropin shojkd just come with the gh vials, no water. I didn't read everything, but most believe it was injected during reconstitution. It was hard to weed through the helpful comments and the other BS. The forum is unmoderated.
    Thats what I think would be the issue, boy that forum must be like the wild west, I couldn't even imagine.

Thats what I think would be the issue, boy that forum must be like the wild west, I couldn't even imagine.
    It is, especially in the underground part of the forum. Most veteran members dont even venture into that section much.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've got nothing for or against pharmacom.
    I've used just a couple of their products and they were good,
    but just like any UG brand I'm always cautious.

What I don get about the OPs post is that your not showing much willingness to contact the ones you feel/say have scammed you. Why not?
    I mean, you consider the option of a bad batch, if so, why not give them the opportunity to fix the issue?

To warn us that there are fake pharamcom stuff on the market doesn't really help much. And when you don't try to do anything about it, (give them a chance to remedy the situation), then it really doesn't help us much at all.
    (And it seems (more likely) you're just out to bash their products)

Just something to think about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information