Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member

New BD Durabol200

Now its available in 200mg/ml ! BD takes care of your ass! LOL

Less injections!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New BD Durabol200-durabol200_2.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Looks nice Ret...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Looks nice Ret...
    We`ll see how it works soon!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    looks good to me bro best of luck

jasonvershaw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2
    Mu friend I did most of the pics for their web site and know BD owner in person so trust me I know better
    All BD stuff for east european market will be with blue shiny metalic section.
    They will update their web site soon.
    Ok Buddy,

Just saw some fake gear the other week on a board with a blue strip on the vial. But you are more in the know than me!!

P.s i just go some cypionate from BD and have ordered some decabol to. I am 34yrs old now and am have done a couple of cycles of sust 250 nile, Karachi and turkish. I have gained around 25Lbs with some sides like a little acne etc. A little more with the cypionate from BD?? but none of the test has made made overly horny like when i took sust at 26yrs old?? Any thoughts on this??

Cheers Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvershaw
    Ok Buddy,

Just saw some fake gear the other week on a board with a blue strip on the vial. But you are more in the know than me!!

P.s i just go some cypionate from BD and have ordered some decabol to. I am 34yrs old now and am have done a couple of cycles of sust 250 nile, Karachi and turkish. I have gained around 25Lbs with some sides like a little acne etc. A little more with the cypionate from BD?? but none of the test has made made overly horny like when i took sust at 26yrs old?? Any thoughts on this??

Cheers Jay.
    Blue strip doesnt mean its fake, just new BD stuff for east european market, as you probably noticed their page is in english and russian. Not in german or in french or any other languages. BD with blue strip made exclusively for russia and other east european country. Theere will be update on their web site soon. Take a look at new Boldabol with blue strip.
    Dont compare your experience with the sust when you were 26 years to your experience with sust now. First cycle for me was 20mg dbol a day for 8weeks, I made dramatic gains and got ripped at the same time as I was pumping iron like a madman 6 day per week and been playing basketball at the same time Now 20mg of dbol a day will not give me any noticeable results
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New BD Durabol200-newbold_vs_oldbold700.jpg  

Thanks Bro,

Yeah I'm just getting paranoid with all the talk of fakes on the boards etc!

Hey Ret,

Check out the pic of boldabol on the fake section?? (BLUE LAbel)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvershaw
    Hey Ret,

Check out the pic of boldabol on the fake section?? (BLUE LAbel)
    \
    they just started to make those and the one posted there is definitely fake as have no top, exp date and batch printed in black and actually blue part of the label doesnt look shiny metallic to me they never made anything like this 2 years ago.
    Now they make two types of labels. for east europe and for western europe. Jelfa dioes same thing with omnas. Russian omnadren comes in bule/grey boxes and rest of the world get it in pink boxes Check out pics below.
    BD web site will be updated soon, I`m working on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New BD Durabol200-omnablue2.jpg   New BD Durabol200-omnas_amps.jpg   New BD Durabol200-omnablue.jpg  

UPDATED. On the top of the main page you can see large banner, Learn about new Blue labels. Keep in mind that russian section of the web site will be updated within few weeks and all red label products there will be substitueted with blue labels one. There is no difference between those products, just different label.

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    BD makes both: red and blue labels

-----------------------
    [email protected]
    AIM: juices2012

Quote Originally Posted by koksownik
    BD makes both: red and blue labels
    Hell! This comes from a man in the know!
    They will add Boldabol200 with blue label to the russian section of BD web site this week.
    And there will never be polish section! But I`m pretty sure koksownik has his own BD with green labels!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Retabolil2-

Does This Sound Right?

10ml- 200 Mg/ml $140
    30ml- 200 Mg/ml $350

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    read the rules scooby before asking prices you dont want to get banned

Russian Omnadren - east Europe...
    Jelfa doesn`t produce this kind of boxes.

Russian Omnadren - east Europe...
    Jelfa doesn`t produce this kind of boxes.
    Listen, you have all kind of fakes on your web sites so you better shut up. I dont want to hear comments from a scammer.
    JELFA DOES PRODUCE THESE BOXES!

A scammer? You even don`t know what you are talking about but use this Omnadren it`s yours own choice

A scammer? You even don`t know what you are talking about but use this Omnadren it`s yours own choice
    Listen kid, you joined that board this year and I have joined in year 2001. Moreover I`m not polish but obviously I know more about Omnadren than you. Also you`re a scammer, thats a fact, I`ve seen fake Farmadon stuff listed on your web site. I know manufacturer of this stuff, he lives in Moscow. Its dirty fake, so you are fake gear peddler. So please no more further comments to my post.

Farmadon is underground many people do the labtests and in their opinion it`s good and working stuff. Maybe British Dragon is fake also? Becouse it`s not legal but an underground pharmaceutical company. By the way, scammers steals your money

Farmadon is underground many people do the labtests and in their opinion it`s good and working stuff. Maybe British Dragon is fake also? Becouse it`s not legal but an underground pharmaceutical company. By the way, scammers steals your money
    Farmadon is a real pharmaceutical company. But there is a ****load of fake farmadon stuff on the black market. Russian mob mainly sell it to Poland as they know nothing about gear and have no clue what they buy. So you sell fakes! in other words you`re scammer
    Below you can see pics of fake stuff listed on Koksownik web site. ALL FAKE!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New BD Durabol200-empils_zadnistrany.jpg  

By the way Retaboil I don`t sell anything

Thread Information