Xdreamer is offline New Member

Primo, prop, sustanon

Schering primo, Turkish sustanon , and Bulgarian Test Prop. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo, prop, sustanon-4-primos.jpg   Primo, prop, sustanon-4-sustanons.jpg   Primo, prop, sustanon-4-test-prop.jpg  
    Last edited by Xdreamer; 08-21-2003 at 04:34 PM.

pic removed for board safety, read the rules

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    that wat i call a "STACK"... :P

depdaddy is offline Member
    sweet JESUS!!!!!!! thats some serious time there Bro...if you need someone to hold it for you can PM and i will even pay the shipping to my place

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Im jealous...

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Can I be your new buddy and and start the cycle with ya.

......Holy Shit

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdreamer
    148 test prop on left, 300 primo in middle, and 164 sustanon. Me and a few of my buddies are just about ready to start our new cycles.

popa is offline Senior Member
    thats enough for one big cycle

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    wow!

ace6921 is offline New Member
    Schering primo, Turkish sustanon, and Bulgarian Test Prop. What do you guys think?
    I don't know about your sust. or prop. but I can tell you that I'm 90% sure your primo. is bogus. I've seen those exact amps. and they're most likely bogus. I have an amp. of that same stuff in the lab right now being tested. I should have the results early next week. I'll post the results when I get them. Man, I hope the results are positive because you bought a whole shitload of that stuff.
    --Ace
    Last edited by ace6921; 08-23-2003 at 11:58 PM.

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Thats what i call gear stash...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    HOly shit....wow....damn...i need some man. How bout sharing? I have a buddy with the same primo in his medicine cabinet i couldnt really tell you much more than that.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Hi mate!

Okay your primo looks kinda off. This specific lot# does exist, but this one has been faked according to other members on this board who tested the specific lot. I actually bought the same lot# myself in a Turksih pharmacy there during holidays, but this was more than a year ago. I cannot imagine that there are still any available of this lot#. Because they arent produced in such high quantities per specific lot# (thats what lot# are for isnt it?) I bought 50 primos myself last May in Turkey and had about 5 different lot#'s. IMO these are not good. Especially since i asked someone in Eastern Europe who claimed to carry legit primos for about 11 usd each and he had lost in stock and they all were lot 11081A.

Hope this has been of some help.

BTW get one tested bro, than you will know for sure it costs only 100 bucks if i am correct and with that many that you have got that should be a large loss...contact AR member Hbomb about where you can test them, he is a great guy and always very helpfull

D.W.

D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    Hi mate!

Okay your primo looks kinda off. This specific lot# does exist, but this one has been faked according to other members on this board who tested the specific lot. I actually bought the same lot# myself in a Turksih pharmacy there during holidays, but this was more than a year ago. I cannot imagine that there are still any available of this lot#. Because they arent produced in such high quantities per specific lot# (thats what lot# are for isnt it?) I bought 50 primos myself last May in Turkey and had about 5 different lot#'s. IMO these are not good. Especially since i asked someone in Eastern Europe who claimed to carry legit primos for about 11 usd each and he had lost in stock and they all were lot 11081A.

Hope this has been of some help.

BTW get one tested bro, than you will know for sure it costs only 100 bucks if i am correct and with that many that you have got that should be a large loss...contact AR member Hbomb about where you can test them, he is a great guy and always very helpfull

D.W.

D.W.
    Dutch, I really have respect for your opinion on these amps or I wouldn't have asked you to check them out for me. So please don't be offended by what I'm about to say:
    PlanetX has a thread in steroid pics forum under the name schering turkish primo. In his first pic, it seems to me that all 4 amps are lot # 11081A (the exact same amps that i have). You replied by telling him that they were 100% spot on. I'm confused since I have the same exact amps and your telling me that you think mine may be fake.
    Dutch, please don't think that I'm being a dick. I'm just having a real hard time believing that I purchased 300 fake amps that look very real to me.

Thanx, Xdreamer

agree

The amps you bought look like the fake Spanish amps, that look like wiskeyjars. it wouldn't surprise me if the Turkish amps are going to be massively counterfeited, now the Spanish are no longer available. They only need to print new labels. I had the lot# 11080A a little earlier though, but with an other production/expiration date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo, prop, sustanon-turkprimo.jpg  

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Nice stack Bro. I'm Jealous can I be your best friend and u can give me some. lol

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Dutch, I really have respect for your opinion on these amps or I wouldn't have asked you to check them out for me. So please don't be offended by what I'm about to say:
    PlanetX has a thread in steroid pics forum under the name schering turkish primo. In his first pic, it seems to me that all 4 amps are lot # 11081A (the exact same amps that i have). You replied by telling him that they were 100% spot on. I'm confused since I have the same exact amps and your telling me that you think mine may be fake.
    Dutch, please don't think that I'm being a dick. I'm just having a real hard time believing that I purchased 300 fake amps that look very real to me.

Thanx, Xdreamer
    Hi mate!

Yup my good old buddy Px bought these more than a year ago. The font is different on your primos as far as i can see (thinner). As i stated before the counterfeiters copy existing "legit" lots.
    And since turkey primos are manufactured in smaller quantities per lot# (as far as I know) I find it hard to believe that yours are legit (again after seeing your amps with a different font). These were floating around the US a few months ago and if I recall they were tested too and came out as bunk. I think H Bomb tested them but I am not sure about that. Lotnumbers only dont mean anything bro.
    But if i were you i would really consider getting them tested and than you will be 100% sure.

D.W.

it does

In this case lotnumbers do have a meaning, I posted lot# 11080A wich was produced feb 2001. The amps posted above are lot# 11081A (an older lot, okay?) but accourding to the lable produced on feb. 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    In this case lotnumbers do have a meaning, I posted lot# 11080A wich was produced feb 2001. The amps posted above are lot# 11081A (an older lot, okay?) but accourding to the lable produced on feb. 2000.
    I think I'm confused on what your trying to say. Are you saying that the time frames are right, being that my lot is older than yours and it says produced in feb 00 and yours produced feb 01. Please elaborate because this whole situation has me confused.

Xdreamer

clear

Bro, I agreed with DW , the amps look a little odd, and believe me we had a lot of them in our hands, I posted lot# 11080A wich was produced feb 2001, I bought this amp from my regular supplier in Turkey. The amps you posted above are lot# 11081A (an older lot, okay?) but accourding to the lable produced on feb. 2000. This should be at least feb 2001, and since I don't believe in mistakes on the lable on real ampoulles, I assume that a real lotnumber was used and that by mistake the counterfeiters didn't print the right date, that belongs to this lotnumber, on the lable.

max25533 is offline Junior Member

gear

Does anybody know if those turkish susts are real, I have the exact amse ones with the same expiration date and lot number. Please help, I need to know if my gear is legit??

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    good stack

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    good stack
    does anybody know if the turkish sust in the pic is real, anybody???????????

Thread Information