Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss198
    I can email you the program

yeah...me too thanks man

Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member
    I think we would all like to see this program. It sounds like it works great.

Mr Mac is offline New Member
    I wouldnt mind a look at it either if that's cool. Thanks.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i have noticed everybody on this thread is looking or thinking there is a magic plan to make your bench go threw the roof... the fact of the matter is when you are just starting out yes it is very easy to add 50 to 75 lbs in ten weeks to your bench... but after you have hit a level of lifting above beginner for your weight and size even some of the best lifters in the world with pro trainiers and doctors designing there plans might only put on 5 pounds in ten weeks.....

simple factors of gaining strength
    1) diet

2) training split

3) intensity while working out

4) proper amount of rest for each muscle and amount of sleep you get

5)lifestyle

and many many other factors go into how your body grows and how your CNS reacts.... no program can give you what you want without you giving your body what it needs..

further more... stop looking so much at weight you are throwing up and look at the ratio to your own body weight. benching 1 times or even 1.5times your body weight raw is easy to make jumps and leeps to, after that point you might be nickle and diming it to get to 2 times your body weight raw..

most raw lifters in the common gym will never in their live see a max bench two times their body weight. but it can be done you just have to stop looking for easy ways out

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/fitness.htm

if this site comes up, u can find that bench press program here, along with a bunch of other good stuff. the profgram works, i do it often. and if u r on gear when u do it, it will be more than 50lbs. u add to it!

bigman_nick is offline New Member
    i dont see the big deal of this critical bench shit...ive been hittin the gym for 6 months strait, first 3 months i added 100lbs to my flat bench and since then ive added another 30...so over all thats from 155-285 in 6 months...thats better then 50lbs in 10 weeks unless u do it back to back to back to back....then its just on the crazy side. but as i said, 130lbs in 6 months is dam good so this critical bench thing is just a phase i guess

Monster87 is offline Member
    It's normal to put a lot of weight on your bench in the first few months. After awhile you'll plateu and adding the poundage gets extremely difficult, which is where programs like this fit in nicely. You'll see what I'm saying a few months from now . In the meantime though, congrats on your progress .

Grieday09 is offline New Member

critical bench program

Im not so sure if you would even ab work. Your doing plenty of work on the abs already with all your lifting in the program, is there any reason for you to want to keep the ab work such as wanting to keep an 6 pack, although that may be more influenced from your diet?

Mrwall is offline New Member
    @ Hoss189 Whats up i'm new to this site but I was wondering, Whats the program u mentioned u put ur brother on to gain 50 pounds on bench in two months?
    Last edited by Mrwall; 04-09-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Hoss198 is offline New Member

[email protected]

Email me and I will send it to you

SamLovesWeights is offline New Member
    No doubt the Critical Bench is aimed at beginners trying to increase there bench but I have seen some advanced lifters get good results from the program. I did a full review here - http://www.quickmusclebuild.com/critical-bench-review/. Westerdal who is the author does cover other topics such as mind-set which would benefit almost any lifter. The sections on nutrition, supplements are pretty basic, but cover what is needed. The author does have quite a decent bench and he looks natural (although I can't tell most of the time). Seasoned strength athletes are always going to get less from these programs as they are usually closer to there genetic potential.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information