Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 101
  1. #41
    AntiSmallness's Avatar
    AntiSmallness is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Look 17 stop following me around and flaming me with your immature negativity
    As usual you change the topic...didnt get enough of the last owning I delivered?

    trey brewer vid...has some nice shots of him from a year or two back.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtprcdQZupY


    jason, I will be at the gym around 2pm tomorrow...you could come along and be my weight monkey

  2. #42
    Jason865's Avatar
    Jason865 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSmallness
    As usual you change the topic...didnt get enough of the last owning I delivered?

    trey brewer vid...has some nice shots of him from a year or two back.

    jason, I will be at the gym around 2pm tomorrow...you could come along and be my weight monkey
    Look 17, Terry is huge but at what cost?

    I have seen teens come and go, the ones who abused drugs always fade away fast.
    I wish Terry the best and hope that now he is older he is more careful with his drug use.

  3. #43
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    969
    The guy will be fine.. He dosent juice that much I doubt he will burn out. I think he will be around till he is 30 or older. It takes a lot of juice to kill someone. And he gets blood tests and stuff.

  4. #44
    Superhuman's Avatar
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,762
    he's from Georgia, do you have any idea of how many teens in the South ABUSE steroids (well, I guess teens in general now). I would be willing to bet money that he has been on cycle for years without even taking a break, maybe just bridging every now and then. I know a guy who has been juicing since he was 18 (he's 26 now) and he has never been off, EVER - he is a beast though but he looks like he's 40, much like this cat. There are plenty of guys who started juicing real young and ran cycles like that, but typically they end up burning out like Jason said.

  5. #45
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Look 17, Terry is huge but at what cost?

    I have seen teens come and go, the ones who abused drugs always fade away fast.
    I wish Terry the best and hope that now he is older he is more careful with his drug use.
    Then could you please explain the lee priest situation? along with many other pro bodybuilders that started juicing in teen years. Lee's teen pics look sick for his age and weight.

  6. #46
    Superhuman's Avatar
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    Then could you please explain the lee priest situation? along with many other pro bodybuilders that started juicing in teen years. Lee's teen pics look sick for his age and weight.
    i'm sure he has encountered many problems with steroid use but I sincerely doubt he, or any other bodybuilder for that matter, would openly discus that. the problem with steroid -deaths is that it is very hard to prove that steroids were the root cause... much like AIDS in its earlier days. I have noticed that since I have begun taking steroids I've been sick more often - I used to get sick very rarely. ANYWAY, my point is that if you are asking him to show you someone who is in bad health due to teenage steroid use it would be hard to find.

  7. #47
    Jason865's Avatar
    Jason865 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    Then could you please explain the lee priest situation? along with many other pro bodybuilders that started juicing in teen years. Lee's teen pics look sick for his age and weight.
    Lee did nothing as a young man compaired to Terry.

  8. #48
    thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Look 17, Terry is huge but at what cost?

    I have seen teens come and go, the ones who abused drugs always fade away fast.
    I wish Terry the best and hope that now he is older he is more careful with his drug use.
    you obviously dont know what you are talking about. there are few bodybuilders with serious health problems from steroids . its the diuretics in large amount that hurt people. read flex wheelers book. he completely abused steroids from a young age, and now his only problem is he is on low dose TRT. It was his diuretic abuse that almost killed him.

  9. #49
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Lee did nothing as a young man compaired to Terry.
    you make alot of bold claims on this site, how do you know everything about what everybody has ever taken?

  10. #50
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,240
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Considering most Mr. O are around 30 he has some serious years to get his shit perfect.
    If he lives.

    Those that think he didn't start juice young are oblivious.

    This isn't in anyway supposed to take away from his accomplishments.

    It is simply being realistic.

    The majority of the pro hopefuls start cycling using 1 gr per week test minimum..from the FIRST CYCLE.

    It's just the way it is now..believe it or not...doesn't matter to me.

    I hope, regardless of his protocol that his surround himself with people that will look out for his health.

    He has a lot of potential to say the least.

  11. #51
    timtim is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the dirty
    Posts
    907
    here is his diet - thanks alot htu from dbb:

    MEAL 1) 25 egg whites 2 yolks.
    4 cups of organic oatmeal with cinnamon
    Handful of almonds

    MEAL 2) Protein shakes (60 grams)
    Waxx Maze Carbo Hydrate Powder

    MEAL 3) 16oz of skinless boneless chicken breast(salt free seasoning)
    16oz of sweet potato with cinnamon
    1 full bag of lettuce and veggies

    MEAL 4) 1 large t-bone steak with 12oz potato and mixed veggies

    MEAL 5) Protein shakes (60 grams)
    Waxx Maze Carbo Hydrate Powder

    MEAL 6) 16oz ground turkey breast
    4 cups of brown rice

    MEAL 7) Protein shake (60 grams)
    Waxx Maze Carbo Hydrate Powder

  12. #52
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Lee did nothing as a young man compaired to Terry.
    Please bro, no one knows what amounts of juice pros use or have used but themselves and maybe their suppliers

  13. #53
    lpicken's Avatar
    lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    347
    INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe I haven't heard of this guy before. IMO, he is just as impressive as Jay and Ronnie. Is the only reason he is not competing side by side with them his age? This man is obviously genetically gifted and has an over active thyroid, but I don't understand why some members of this board gossip like little girls about BB'rs juice usage. Do you go to your local rice-burner's dragstrip and wonder if any of the guys or gals use NOS in their rides? BB'ers job is to show muscle. PERIOD. That is how they make a living that allows them to stay in the gym all day. Muscle fans and thier respective ruling bodies have garnished a taste for freaky size since the golden age of muscle died when Bob Paris was on top in the early 80's. (Side note: read Paris's book Gorilla Suit) To speculate when a top BB'er is going to burn out, or how much juice they use and for how long is pointless. Get over it. This is the way of the darkside.

  14. #54
    surfnsailor's Avatar
    surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    119
    Sad to see a 21 year old pumped full of so many drugs. Guy looks like he is in his 30's...

  15. #55
    AntiSmallness's Avatar
    AntiSmallness is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe I haven't heard of this guy before. IMO, he is just as impressive as Jay and Ronnie. Is the only reason he is not competing side by side with them his age? This man is obviously genetically gifted and has an over active thyroid, but I don't understand why some members of this board gossip like little girls about BB'rs juice usage. Do you go to your local rice-burner's dragstrip and wonder if any of the guys or gals use NOS in their rides? BB'ers job is to show muscle. PERIOD. That is how they make a living that allows them to stay in the gym all day. Muscle fans and thier respective ruling bodies have garnished a taste for freaky size since the golden age of muscle died when Bob Paris was on top in the early 80's. (Side note: read Paris's book Gorilla Suit) To speculate when a top BB'er is going to burn out, or how much juice they use and for how long is pointless. Get over it. This is the way of the darkside.
    couldnt agree more

  16. #56
    lpicken's Avatar
    lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    347
    I just found more on this guy on the Muscular Development website. Check out his clip on MDTV. (For some reason I can't post the direct link)
    The guy seems to have a pretty sound mind and seems like a pretty cool cat that I wouldn't mind hanging out with. Anyways, watch the clip and at about 4:25 in he talks about his hands. Appearantly, he has extra muscle growth coming out of the sides of his hands. This guy is a true mutant. Imagine how much more weight you could lift if you had a extra 2-3 inches of girth on your palms? Absolutely mind blowing!
    Last edited by lpicken; 03-16-2007 at 11:40 PM.

  17. #57
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,038
    in MD article it said he was benching 520 at age 17 and something about he didnt know what protein was until about 1 or 2 years ago

  18. #58
    Jason865's Avatar
    Jason865 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaydense
    you obviously dont know what you are talking about. there are few bodybuilders with serious health problems from steroids. its the diuretics in large amount that hurt people. read flex wheelers book. he completely abused steroids from a young age, and now his only problem is he is on low dose TRT. It was his diuretic abuse that almost killed him.
    Flex had huge problems because of steroid , slin, Igf-1, synth and GH abuse. I never said what drug would mess up Terry, he abuses many so one will get him.......and many bodybuilders have serious problems due to drug abuse.

  19. #59
    Jason865's Avatar
    Jason865 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    you make alot of bold claims on this site, how do you know everything about what everybody has ever taken?
    Name every bold claim and I will answer them one by one.

  20. #60
    doittoit's Avatar
    doittoit is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    292
    Jason865 did u get banned on ********? Why don't u stop with the negative bullshit? Oh wait I know why, because u probably look like total shit compared to this guy and are feeling a bit jealous. It's ok though he only looks like a freak because he does soooo much gear, lol. Genetics and diet so overrated these days.

  21. #61
    AntiSmallness's Avatar
    AntiSmallness is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    Jason865 did u get banned on ********? Why don't u stop with the negative bullshit? Oh wait I know why, because u probably look like total shit compared to this guy and are feeling a bit jealous. It's ok though he only looks like a freak because he does soooo much gear, lol. Genetics and diet so overrated these days.
    yea, theres no need for diet or genetics....all you need is buckets of gear! Jason is an embarrassment to this board, anyone who lifts, and life in general.

  22. #62
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSmallness
    yea, theres no need for diet or genetics....all you need is buckets of gear! Jason is an embarrassment to this board, anyone who lifts, and life in general.
    agreed! i just get pissed off when i read what he posts! ignorance at its finest......it's a steroids board WE KNOW the guys runnin gear and yes more than most if not all on this board im sure BUT jason u still dont KNOW anything about thses guys ur not their trainers or doctors so quit presenting what is your opinion in a factual manner its fvckin annoying

  23. #63
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Name every bold claim and I will answer them one by one.
    i really cant be fvcked going through this thread and many others copying and pasting. you have made many claims regarding what pros are like personally and what drugs they use etc, do you know these guys all so well? its one thing speculating that so and so uses 2 billion mgs tren ED, its another claiming it as fact

  24. #64
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,317
    Tons of potential.

    Hope he doesnt get too caught up in taking huge doses at such a young kid tho..

    Is that diet for real? 16oz chicken breast? lol

  25. #65
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,326
    Lots of jealous ppl in this thread and others that understand the hardwork that this guy has gone through and the sacrifices he makes each day to look the way he does.

    Drugs use? Obiously, but what Pro athlete doesn't? You have to if you want to compete.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

    [email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

    If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

    “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”


    I B D
    AR VET

  26. #66
    Jason865's Avatar
    Jason865 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i really cant be fvcked going through this thread and many others copying and pasting.
    Then don't bring it up son.

  27. #67
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Then don't bring it up son.
    lol avoiding the actual question and points to what ive said hey dad? its not just me thats noticed your seemingly bullshit posts. until you give us an explanation as to how you know everything about what every known competitor takes, myself and im sure most others will view you as just another internet clown

  28. #68
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    in MD article it said he was benching 520 at age 17 and something about he didnt know what protein was until about 1 or 2 years ago
    520 for reps? If so, i call BS. He didn't know what protein powder was until a few years ago? Give me a break, the kid probably knew what deca was at the age of 2!

  29. #69
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    He has legs like a freakin pro and he's 22, ofcourse he knew what protein is!

  30. #70
    GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    87
    HOLY SHIT....

  31. #71
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,964



    He makes me feel like a loser

  32. #72
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,964
    Who trains that guy I wonder........

  33. #73
    juice4life's Avatar
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    I'm 21 and this guy makes me look like a baby. No matter what he has done (whether it be drugs or what not), it has definatly aged his face. He looks like he is 30+. Freakin monster for 21 though. Blows my mind everytime I see his picture.

  34. #74
    Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    3,368
    Who trains that guy I wonder........
    Hes under the supervision of Dave Palumbo..

    CD

  35. #75
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Hes under the supervision of Dave Palumbo..

    CD

    no ****in wonder then.......

  36. #76
    Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    3,368
    no ****in wonder then.......
    Ha yea man

  37. #77
    Mr Tick's Avatar
    Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    410
    That Guy is Fu*cking sick!! I want to be that big!

  38. #78
    scribbs12's Avatar
    scribbs12 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    okinawa, texas
    Posts
    742
    im going to look better than that one day ... lol.... haha..

  39. #79
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    i still cant believe his muscle maturity/density for his age.....absolutely awesome......and for anyone that thinks genetics arent a HUGE part of his success try getting lean and having that kinda density/hardness at 21......not gonna happen!

  40. #80
    soulstealer's Avatar
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,524
    Ya.... hes amazing but its goona take him a few years to get to the point to have a shot at MR.O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •