Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 210
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: look at this russian bodybuilder

  1. #121
    the big 1's Avatar
    the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,433
    Blog Entries
    4
    Hes brilliant, amazing in fact, but... hes a little guy in the height department, what a shame.

  2. #122
    F4iGuy's Avatar
    F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,504
    I love his form on seated rows, how he rolls the shoulders forward. I can't seem to get it.

  3. #123
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    what happens to this kid when he stops cycling?

    i dont wanna sound like a cocky mofo, but i honestly think if i ate the way this kid did, trained, and jucied, i could be very similar to how he is. I am very thankful for my genitics, the only thing I have a prob with, whch he prolly doesnt, is keeping bodyfat low. If I didnt care so much about body fat i would prolly be back up in the 210-230 range right now. However, I hate even the slightest bit of bodyfat so im staying in the 185-190 range.

  4. #124
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    bahhh, looking at this makes me want to start cycling soo bad..
    damn these threads. If it wasnt for the fact that I know he is 5'4 and has 0 natty test prolly, i would order up a cycle tomm lol

  5. #125
    Exilus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    bahhh, looking at this makes me want to start cycling soo bad..
    damn these threads. If it wasnt for the fact that I know he is 5'4 and has 0 natty test prolly, i would order up a cycle tomm lol
    It says on the official competition website he competes in that he's 5'6, 89 KG as of 2009.

  6. #126
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    eh even 5'6 is little.

    Anyone know where this kid will be when he stops cycling?

  7. #127
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,981
    AAS stunts your growth.
    I dont know if this effected him but sadly no matter how much muscle he develops, He is on a small frame. Im 5'10 and I consider myself to be short.

  8. #128
    alpmaster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    eh even 5'6 is little.

    Anyone know where this kid will be when he stops cycling?
    Are you saying you can't be a good bodybuilder at 5'6''?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    294
    So maybe its ignorant to say this, but now 17 year olds are on steroids .

    man, you can just tell from his abnormal muscles, unless this guy went through puberty in the 1st grade hes do something that those other guys aren't and im not talking about diet or training.

    I of course could be wrong is this guy is some genetic **** up, but ill probably never know.

  10. #130
    johncalvin's Avatar
    johncalvin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    73
    why are so many dissing him for using ass so young. He did it, and it can;t be undone. Most of yall's heros (lee, arnold, and probably many others) all did steroids at a young age. I'm not condoning it, but everything this kid has he earned.

  11. #131
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Are you saying you can't be a good bodybuilder at 5'6''?
    Im not saying that at all, Franco Columbu, Lee Preist, Dexter Jackson are all 5'6 or shorter and are amazing bodybuilders. It is just a shame because they probably could have been between 5'9-6' and would have been even more impressive

  12. #132
    alpmaster is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    Im not saying that at all, Franco Columbu, Lee Preist, Dexter Jackson are all 5'6 or shorter and are amazing bodybuilders. It is just a shame because they probably could have been between 5'9-6' and would have been even more impressive
    You're saying early AAS use is what made them short?

    You have to understand, a lot of people get into bodybuilding -> steroid use because they are short, not because they used steroids at an early age.

  13. #133
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    You're saying early AAS use is what made them short?

    You have to understand, a lot of people get into bodybuilding -> steroid use because they are short, not because they used steroids at an early age.
    no im not saying that.....
    i know some people are short because they are short, and some people are short cause they take aas.. Im not saying the above guys are short cause of the aas, but it is a possibility. Franco Columbu and Lee Preist both started at an early age and are 5'6 and shorter, so the fact that they are that short, in my book, is they got unlucky and their growth plates sealed. I dont know when Dexter got into aas but im gonna guess it was prolly around the same age

  14. #134
    MaNiCC's Avatar
    MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    R.I.P T
    Posts
    5,244
    Interesting to see people give him postive feedback even though people always rant about the use of steroids at a young age, just proves to be a pro you got to start young like the rest

  15. #135
    MaNiCC's Avatar
    MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    R.I.P T
    Posts
    5,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    So maybe its ignorant to say this, but now 17 year olds are on steroids.

    man, you can just tell from his abnormal muscles, unless this guy went through puberty in the 1st grade hes do something that those other guys aren't and im not talking about diet or training.

    I of course could be wrong is this guy is some genetic **** up, but ill probably never know.
    Im not saying i agree with the age of it, however all of the "bodybuilders" on this site have to say that the pro's that they idolise started at a young age

    also kids at even younger ages are doing much worse these days

  16. #136
    hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    111
    no mr olympia started to do cycles after the recomended for you age(21)
    especially europeans
    this guy probably started on 13-14(if not even earlier)
    my best friend (pro bodybuilder today) told me his dad inject him for first time when he was on 11
    dont be so surprised seeing teens on roids please. here they are legal and they are much cheaper than all the supplements

  17. #137
    Exilus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    no mr olympia started to do cycles after the recomended for you age(21)
    especially europeans
    this guy probably started on 13-14(if not even earlier)
    my best friend (pro bodybuilder today) told me his dad inject him for first time when he was on 11
    dont be so surprised seeing teens on roids please. here they are legal and they are much cheaper than all the supplements
    how tall is your best friend, 5'1?

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    Im not saying that at all, Franco Columbu, Lee Preist, Dexter Jackson are all 5'6 or shorter and are amazing bodybuilders. It is just a shame because they probably could have been between 5'9-6' and would have been even more impressive
    Its funny cause you seem to act like you have a strong grasp on how things work when you really dont... This is totally inaccurate and irrelevant you cant make such predictions. You still have much to learn but looks like your heading down the right path you have a solid natural base going keep it up.
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 04-07-2010 at 09:07 PM.

  19. #139
    hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    how tall is your best friend, 5'1?
    he huge, 1.85

  20. #140
    layeazy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Golden state
    Posts
    1,315
    awesome size its a boy in a mans body lol

  21. #141
    cjw2021 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    57
    hahaha he is a boy in a mans body

  22. #142
    nothingtoitbuttodoit's Avatar
    nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    92
    a few pics of him now in the offseason






  23. #143
    bigboomer's Avatar
    bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    456
    So what he's ****ing short...guy looks amazing, he's got a body most dream of having in there lifetime...

  24. #144
    Exilus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    587
    very short arms :S

  25. #145
    the big 1's Avatar
    the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,433
    Blog Entries
    4

  26. #146
    dan5568's Avatar
    dan5568 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    52
    wow what a freak, he already has a lot better development than alot of good amatures in the npc and even some pros who im sure are on alot more gear..will be intresting to see what he turns in to

  27. #147
    c-Z's Avatar
    c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,113
    ^^^ agreed

  28. #148
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    no mr olympia started to do cycles after the recomended for you age(21)
    especially europeans
    this guy probably started on 13-14(if not even earlier)
    my best friend (pro bodybuilder today) told me his dad inject him for first time when he was on 11
    dont be so surprised seeing teens on roids please. here they are legal and they are much cheaper than all the supplements
    Yeah, I've heard we Americans are much more conservative then some other countries when it comes to steroid use . I don't see this as a bad thing though. Some of the greatest didn't even hit their stride until they were 40ish. Ronnie Coleman is a good example. It takes time to build a "quality" physique. Starting so young with drug use is not the right way to build a decent base IMO.

    Not taking anything away from the Russian. He's amazing. Hope he lives long enough to realize his potential.

  29. #149
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    JEEEEEZ. this kid is like the same age as me but 3x as big haha very very jealous, makes me want to TRAIN harder......not JUICE harder. i hate the mentality of those out ther who think drugs are the fix for success....

  30. #150
    the big 1's Avatar
    the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,433
    Blog Entries
    4
    hes a bit like lee priest with a bigger chest/wider clavicals, hes short looking aswell.

  31. #151
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,198
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    what happens to this kid when he stops cycling?

    i dont wanna sound like a cocky mofo, but i honestly think if i ate the way this kid did, trained, and jucied, i could be very similar to how he is. I am very thankful for my genitics, the only thing I have a prob with, whch he prolly doesnt, is keeping bodyfat low. If I didnt care so much about body fat i would prolly be back up in the 210-230 range right now. However, I hate even the slightest bit of bodyfat so im staying in the 185-190 range.
    you just lime lighted your ignorance to the world of bodybuilding..

  32. #152
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Interesting to see people give him postive feedback even though people always rant about the use of steroids at a young age, just proves to be a pro you got to start young like the rest
    Nah, I don't buy that at all. Just because some do it doesn't make it right. A few years building a solid base without AAS isn't going to detract from your chances to become a pro. If anything, it will enhance them as the knowledge base would be stronger before starting AAS.

  33. #153
    joe293's Avatar
    joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    midwest USA
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    you just lime lighted your ignorance to the world of bodybuilding..
    LMFAO......thank you, Taeboxa !!!!!

    I was debating how to reply to the old ....."if I took what the Pros do, and ate what they ate and train like they do, I'd be just as good as them!!" . Holy shit, I haven't seen a post like this for years......since I was on bodybuilding dot com....lol.

  34. #154
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    you just lime lighted your ignorance to the world of bodybuilding..
    how so?

  35. #155
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by joe293 View Post
    LMFAO......thank you, Taeboxa !!!!!

    I was debating how to reply to the old ....."if I took what the Pros do, and ate what they ate and train like they do, I'd be just as good as them!!" . Holy shit, I haven't seen a post like this for years......since I was on bodybuilding dot com....lol.
    i love how everyone acts so smart on here

    If It wasnt for family/social/job reasons i would most likely already have started aas. I know how to train and eat and if i did start aas I would do it correctly. I would take what works for my body after experimenting with different compounds to see how each would affect my body. I wouldnt eat exactly what they ate either.. because for each person will be a diff meal plan.

    Im glad though, that you can laugh about someone's comment on how they think they can look like a pro bodybuilder. How do you know that I cant? You dont know me personally and just because about 95% of the people that lift will never look like one doesnt mean that i cant.

    I hope you had your laugh, but I am not the one going around on this forum to make fun of people and ot be a douch bag. I am here to learn so that wehn i deicde to start aas that I do it correctly and as safe as possible.

    And the fact that you didnt comment about my comment untill after someone else did just shows how much of a coward you are. I hope you enjoy your useless life as just another guy doing juice to get big just so u can think u are good at something
    Last edited by americanoak; 04-25-2010 at 11:24 AM.

  36. #156
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by joe293 View Post
    LMFAO......thank you, Taeboxa !!!!!

    I was debating how to reply to the old ....."if I took what the Pros do, and ate what they ate and train like they do, I'd be just as good as them!!" . Holy shit, I haven't seen a post like this for years......since I was on bodybuilding dot com....lol.
    buy the way, i didnt say if i took exatcly what this kid took and trained exactly how he did... I have been working out for a few years and know for a fact that that would just be dumb. What works for some doesnt work for others and I know prett well what works for me.

    And even if I did EXACTLY what this kid did you cant say that I wouldnt be somewhere near him because he prolly eats a shit ton trains a shit ton and juices a shit ton, so if what worked for him worked for me and we did the exact same thing then there would be no reason for you to laugh.

    But again, i wasnt even saying that if i did exactly what he did..........

  37. #157
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Its funny cause you seem to act like you have a strong grasp on how things work when you really dont... This is totally inaccurate and irrelevant you cant make such predictions. You still have much to learn but looks like your heading down the right path you have a solid natural base going keep it up.
    Plz read post 133.

    I am not sayin that those bodybuilder would have been taller, im just saying they did start at a young age and the chances of them being taller were there.

    It may just be me, but if franco columbo or the others had a few more inches their bodies, to me, would look much more impressive. perfect example would be the video of the 1975 olympia when franco and arnold were on stage for overall winner. Franco was very muscular and proportioned, and maybe even as good as arnold, but in my opinion the height rly gives an advnatage.

    I am not saying you cant be an impressive short bodybuilder, because thats not the case, but i was talking about in my opinion compared to the taller guys. There is no doubt someone like lee preist who is 5'4 or 5'5 with 22 inch arms is impressive

  38. #158
    F4iGuy's Avatar
    F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,504
    Everybody's entitled to their opinion. Nobody has to agree with it. Not a whole lot of Mr. O's walking around at 6' plus. Doug Miller is about 5'7" and owns the natural scene.

  39. #159
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,198
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    how so?
    you said if you ate the way he ate.. juiced and trained.. i saw your pic... you have no where NEAR his muscle maturity, thickness, or build in anyway... you say you can acquire that by juice.. seriously.. JUICE? you make it sound like a "cure-all" but until you run aas for many years and see how.. lackluster.. it really is.. and how crucial diet/genetics are as well as consistency and dedication are, you should NOT make such claims. you say you know how.. well thats great.. knowing and doing are two completely different paths... and if you really think you know... you would be further than where you are right now, even though you are natural.


    you also state "if it worked for him it will work for me.." that right there is another piece of the puzzle that truly indicates to me you have no clue of which you speak.

  40. #160
    americanoak's Avatar
    americanoak is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    you said if you ate the way he ate.. juiced and trained.. i saw your pic... you have no where NEAR his muscle maturity, thickness, or build in anyway... you say you can acquire that by juice.. seriously.. JUICE? you make it sound like a "cure-all" but until you run aas for many years and see how.. lackluster.. it really is.. and how crucial diet/genetics are as well as consistency and dedication are, you should NOT make such claims. you say you know how.. well thats great.. knowing and doing are two completely different paths... and if you really think you know... you would be further than where you are right now, even though you are natural.


    you also state "if it worked for him it will work for me.." that right there is another piece of the puzzle that truly indicates to me you have no clue of which you speak.
    I will never become this big or ever get close ot his size because I cannot make it obvious that I am taking anything. I never said "if it worked for hi it will work for me" because I am not an idiot and know what works for one may not do anything for another, if i did say that plz point it out for me, because it was a mistake.

    The picture that you saw of me im guessing is the one if you clck on my profile. That is a picture of my abs only and it is also over a year old, and I have one other thread that only shows one of m arms in it so the pcs you saw are very deceiving.

    When i said if i ate like him etc. i meant it in a way that if i took aas, ate like him, as in I had a perfect diet for my bodytype, and trained like him, i meant that if i had a very strict schedual and pushed mself the way he obviously does every time he hits the gym. Unfortuantly I don't have a PERFECT diet but I do eat very clean and went from ahving no abs to having almost an 8 pack in a matter of four months while maintaining the exact same bodyweight.

    I don't go to a very big gym, but i do go to one with big guys, and oter guys who have juiced and am not afraid to say that I am just as big as some of them, bigger than others, and almost just as strong as a lot of the people who have used aas in the gym I go to and sometimes even stronger, with the exception of a few.

    I do not have to prove anything to you and just because you can look at one picture of me and say that I have no way near the muscular development to look the way he does is because I have only been working out for a couple years, and only really seriously untill about last year. If I started taking steroids from the time I started lifting I gaurentee I would be way more developed than I am now, but it is a choice I chose not to make.

    ---

    anyways, I dont feel like arguing. The fact is that I beleive that if i trained hard enough, ate perfectly, and took the supplaments that worked best with my body I beleive I could acheive a physique not that big, but maybe close. I will never try to get that big however, so you, nor I, will ever know.
    Last edited by americanoak; 04-25-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •