Scubbiedo is offline New Member

Cool Note of Thanks - Papi93

After quite some deliberation, not to long ago, I posted a question regarding PCT in relation with Growth Hormones. Note "Crash Education". Due to my level of anxiety and not knowing even simple things (as we get older, we find ourselves faced with situations that we thought would never happen, in turn sometimes education comes to us the hard way.) I had know idea in what to expect regarding responses and by whom, it was a bit nerving. Additionally, being totally unfamilar with AAR, one can understand the elevated levels of uncertainty.

Papi 93 responded immediately by providing sound information in which I was looking for. Placing faith on the table, I following his advice and am glad I did.

Papi 93 - Thanks. AAR - Lion, Thanks!

Not only was the advice good, but the products and service from AAR was excellent.

Being new here, , it is impossible to determine those who one can trust and those one can not with the exception of time. My advice to those who are new, is to take the time to read as many of the threads as possible, look for commonality of both the subject matter and who is behind the threads. Get comfortable with those folks by not being afraid to ask "silly" questions.

Papi 93 and Lion are two that one can trust.

Again Papi 93, thanks!

Scubbiedo

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I'm glad I could help. I have learned a lot from others as well. TheMudMan, Bryan2, Milky87, etc...

Thread Information