chevster is offline New Member

T3 ,clen combo results please help LION

My wife and I have been taking this combo for about 2 weeks and 1/2 with a pretty good diet working out or running at least 5 times a week with no results. My weight is 235 and hers is 185 and we're both at 160mcg of T3 and 80mcg of clen with no side effects or results. Our body temperature has stayed the same, we'v been taking benadryl to keep receptors fresh for the clen. A friend of ours has ordered T3 from you guys and recieved a small plastic contianer with clear liquid. During her cycle which lasted for 3 weeks at 100mcg at the highest, she lost 15 pounds with no exercise or a decent diet. Did we get a bad batch or something, please help LION.

My body fat is 18% and my wifes is 23%

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    first of all i assume u meant 160 mcg clen and 80 mcg of T3. i hope put some time into researching the stuff and knowing wat to supplement and how to cycle it becuz u hav to build up 160 and 80 mcg's. ur friend received clear liquid T3? from lion? his T3 is a purplish color so idk wat the story is wit that.... all i can say is drink more than enough water (about 1.5 gallons/day) and start a very strict low carb diet (about 20 grams a day) and try to keep it low fat as well. also increase to the protein intake as much as possible, try throwing a protein shake or two in to the diet everyday (i suggest one for breakfast and one post workout) I'm not sure why u havnt seen results, usually that comes from missuse of the product and i must stress that ur not playing around with gnc's crap so be careful or u could wind up with permanent damage..... seems like u should be reading/searching through the forums much much more, hours upon hours of research and preparation is necessary

chevster is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I did The research, been drinking at least 1 gallon a water per day, plus we moved up to where we are now to 160/80 a day, kept the diet pretty low carb.

hav u lost any weight?

and how many days hav u been on it the clen ?

At that dose you have to be holding alow of water. Make sure you are getting enough protein patassiun and taurine. That dose is crazy high. I would lower the dose 60 mcg and go a long cycle. This isn't like eca . More isn't better. It on or it's off. High doses like that make it ineffectual.

No you didn't get a bad batch. Everyone reacts differently. Most shake on 40 mcg are you using the pump.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-01-2006 at 11:05 PM.

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    so have you had any sides? do you notice anything from the clen ?
    do a little searching, it seems like everyone in the last month that got clen and t-3 from ar have "not reacted to it"

No it doesn't seem that way at all. That would be over 25,000 people.

If you lost absolutely no weight then ur doin something wrong with ur diet at least becuz if u r doin low carb (20 g) then u sould hav lost near 10 lbs in two weeks from the diet alone... any time i start the low carb diet i drop a quick 5 in the first week even tho alot of thats water, the reults still show up on the scale

Thread Information