juiceboxxx is offline Banned

It wont let me order - anabolic steroid book

I tryed ordering the Anabolic Steroid book and it wouldn't let me order it. It said........

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Though my billing address, shipping address, card holders address is all THE SAME. So I dont know why it said this?

I tryed changing around my house # to puting it in different ways and formats and still wouldn't work.

I continued to try this till about 4 or 5 times then it said something like you cant make anymore transactions/trys.....

I hope they arent going to cancel my card to think its stolen

OR............

I hope they dont bill my visa for it like 4 times or even once cuz I doubt they are sending me the book.

P.S - I tryed contacting the site by email and they still havn't got back to me.

I really want to order the book soo what should I do?

Anyone experienced this problem or can help out with comments, suggestions?
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 04-22-2006 at 04:55 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Your not old enough to juice so its not letting you buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Your not old enough to juice so its not letting you buy it
    lol imagine if you were under a certine age it wouldn't let you buy it haha thats funny.

I know your busting my balls but I wanted it for my own research and knowledge.

the thing is you cant buy it at any book stores such aas chapters (I'm guessing) it would have been much easier if you could.

is there any oher ways of getting this book other then ordering it with a visa from the interent?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dont think there is, they have exclusive rights to it here. Call the Bank, that has happened to me before and it was a security issue with the card

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dont think there is, they have exclusive rights to it here. Call the Bank, that has happened to me before and it was a security issue with the card
    I already did call my bank. I was thinking maybe they had my home address wrong there but it turns out they didn't. It was the proper home address.

Dont get me wrong they havn't taken in money out of my visa yet. If they did then of course It would appear on my visa statment at the end of the month and I would take it to the bank and I dont know, some how prove I didn't recieve my product.

I heard stories of people ordering products on the net and same thing happened and they ended up getting charged for it.

My main concern was to get the book some how....mehh I dont know. If my visa wont work then maybe I will use a buddys visa and just pay him the money for the book.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 04-22-2006 at 11:49 AM.

sounbds like you aren't putting the info in right. all info must match. the code you listed is a miss-match in the security code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    sounbds like you aren't putting the info in right. all info must match. the code you listed is a miss-match in the security code.
    All the info I have written is correct thats why I'm thinkign whats going on here. Though I will call my bank again and re check to see if everything is 100% right.

What do you mean by the code i listed was a miss-match in the security code?

1) whats your definition/meaning of the code? do you mean the credit card # ?

2) How many trys could I have before my credit card gets put on hold? I hope it doesn't. The reason I'm asking is because I want to continue to try to purchise the book and I dont want it to like put a hold/stop on my credit card after a certine amount of trys (thinkin its stolen)

the security code on the back. 3 trys before the hold. Call you card comany and make sure they have the address in right . A typo could be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    the security code on the back. 3 trys before the hold. Call you card comany and make sure they have the address in right . A typo could be the problem.

Ohh yes I have punched in the security code correctly. I called my bank and they said the exact info as had. I tryed like 11 times bro faaakk. My credit card company called and said they thought it was fraud and someone had stold my card and was using it but it was just me trying to order the book.

They also said dynamic sport nutrition or w.e the name of that book site is....it appears that they tryed 3 times to withdrawl money or connect to my account or w.e and they couldn't do it or they didn't know if it went well. My bank is retarted and so is this so called site.

I've emailed the site TWICE explaining the situation and wanting them to update me on my book order status and they STILL HAVN'T got back to me and its been like 3 days now. I'm getting fed up.

Thread Information