gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up AR-R big motherf***ing PROPS

Just for everyone's information, my fourth order from ar-r took place yesterday morning. The knock on my door with my package came this afternoon. DAMN. Now that is quick ass service. Ordered all my shit from one place, and it got to me in one day, that's the kinda shit i'm talking about. Thank you Lion and thank you AR!

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    hap if you live east coast you will recieve next business day ..my takes two day to reach here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    Just for everyone's information, my fourth order from ar-r took place yesterday morning. The knock on my door with my package came this afternoon. DAMN. Now that is quick ass service. Ordered all my shit from one place, and it got to me in one day, that's the kinda shit i'm talking about. Thank you Lion and thank you AR!

That's happened to me once as well.. gave me warm tingles all over my body been a fan every since I'm in Austin Texas, which isn't too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by davidboy
    hap if you live east coast you will recieve next business day ..my takes two day to reach here

Yeah, i'm in Fflorida. My IGF-1 is already mixed and in the refridgerator big ******* bump for lion

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    im not so fvcking happy, ive been on their ldex for 4 weeks and have developed a nice little case of gyno while on test cyp and dbol . i heard their shit was under dosed and im beginning to wonder. i have some of their letro on the way.............

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    ar-r is amazing. The orders come quick and the chems are great. chems are effective and flavored just right. Thanks for the great products Lion, I tell about you to everyone I know. Keep up the good work. Oh by the way the dutasteride and clen are amazing.

XmotorX is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by happysumo
    ar-r is amazing. The orders come quick and the chems are great. chems are effective and flavored just right. Thanks for the great products Lion, I tell about you to everyone I know. Keep up the good work. Oh by the way the dutasteride and clen are amazing.
    Agreed. Taste is great, great quality, thanks Lion!!

i live in FLA too and i paid express mail on monday morning and still nothing :/

Biggy Increase the dose. I developed gyno on liquidex years ago and letro reversed it. Thats why we didn't start making liquidex till this year when asked too by the staff here. I just don't like the compound.

Letro for me any time.

thanks for the response i have letro on the way from you guys i was angry about the gyno sorry to rush to judgement.

sorry for the hijak gaa.

RobbieG is offline Member
    bullshit, Lion saw your avatar and thought it was you !!!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    The only faster way Lion could send their product would be to have you download it.

I ordered my shit from there before and as soon as I hit the payment button it was like "You've got mail!"

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I also agree great service

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyb
    sorry for the hijak gaa.

apology ...... accepted Hey, since you brought it up, what mg were you running the l-dex?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    The only faster way Lion could send their product would be to have you download it.

I ordered my shit from there before and as soon as I hit the payment button it was like "You've got mail!"
    I agree, great service, I tell everybody about lion's products.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Biggy Increase the dose. I developed gyno on liquidex years ago and letro reversed it. Thats why we didn't start making liquidex till this year when asked too by the staff here. I just don't like the compound.

Letro for me any time.
    I like running your Liquidex as a test booster, off-cycle. 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double your test levels without being suppressive. Not to mention it will cut down on water retention, giving you a harder look.

apology ...... accepted Hey, since you brought it up, what mg were you running the l-dex? I ran the l-dex at .3 mgs ed the first 4 wks untill the sore nips and stabbing pain occured then went to .5 then .6 now just looking at the mailbox begging for the letro to arrive. ive had a touch of gyno b4 so it wasnt a total shock. i think i should have went with .5 from the start.

ssilver7 is offline New Member
    has anyone ordered from the roidstore that posts its link on this homepage and if so are their products legit

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    bro dont hijack threads just start your own

Mr_IronCross is offline New Member
    ya bro keep to the subject. Keep it real.

Thread Information