bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

cutting prop to ease poain Question??

What product does AR recomend to ease the pain of prop injections? I see you have b-12 and cottonseed oil. Why no grapeseed oil? It seems to be the fav amongst your members. So, what should i use??

Thanks, Jeff

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    Cottonseed seems to work fine. I just started using it. I dont know what brand of pr you have, but some of them need to be filtered. That is your first step. Order there Whatmans filter .45 and .2 Use the .45 first, then the .2. Sometimes the Prop has shit in it that causes teh pain, and this will take most of it out. If it doesnt work, get the oil. First, filter the oil the same way as you do the gear with the whatmans. Then start by mixing 1/4 of oil...so basically, if the prop is still hurting, and you are shooting 1cc, your syringe now should have 1 and 1/4cc of fluid in it because it will be 1cc of prop and 1/4cc of the oil. If it still hurts...try mixing more. Some people have to use half and half...like 1cc of prop, and 1cc of oil. If thats the case...you should probably not shoot prop, because the pain is bearable with a little oil added. Hope this helps.

Thread Information