ruffcute is offline Associate Member

Clen use comments

i recieved my clen from aar a few days ago, and started taking it yesterday, i took 40mcg(20-20 split) yesterday(thursday) just to check my dosage and see how i react to it, didnt react any different, little shaking, didnt go gym yesterday and didnt get sweats or anything like i expected.

i took it again today 60mcg(20-20-20 split) and went to the gym, sweat more in the gym, and am shaking a lot more
    but am i meant to feel anything else?
    and am i meant to be sweating while im at home aswell?
    what dosage should i betaking - - 60mcg a day?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    take 20mcg a day, increasing by 20 ED untill u cant handle it anymore. im at 60mcg and shakin like crazy

do u sweat or are you meant to sweat when ur not at the gym, like when ur chilling at home?

i take my whole dose after my AM cardio. i wouldnt take any b4 u work out because it affects ur breathing. keep ur entire dose in the am and about 45 mins later u will feel it. my boss just asked me why my hands are shaking holding a tuna sandwich!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcute
    do u sweat or are you meant to sweat when ur not at the gym, like when ur chilling at home?
    nope....that sir would be DNP ...or tren ...

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    nope....that sir would be DNP...or tren...
    y would u assume tren ? he didnt say he was taking tren. maybe hes just sweating

ok, so do u lose fat because your motabalism speeds up, and lose it during the day, or do u lose it all intensly when you actually do a cardio or gym workout

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    y would u assume tren? he didnt say he was taking tren. maybe hes just sweating
    Didn't say he was taking it....but those are the only compounds that would make me sweat just sitting here.

na i thaught id be sweating, when i read the profile, thats what it sounded like

Didn't say he was taking it....but those are the only compounds that would make me sweat just sitting here.
    i agree with you on that! tren =sweat! i just didnt see where he posted tren

ok, so do u lose fat because your motabalism speeds up, and lose it during the day, or do u lose it all intensly when you actually do a cardio or gym workout

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i agree with you on that! tren=sweat! i just didnt see where he posted tren
    There is a miscommunication here. He, nor I said he was taking tren . I was simply stating that tren would cause that...not clen .

lol ok, can anyone help with the question

There is a miscommunication here. He, nor I said he was taking tren. I was simply stating that tren would cause that...not clen.
    oh my bad bro

lol ok, can anyone help with the question
    haha sorry bro! im not exactly sure how clen works to be honest with you. i know it heats ur body a degree or so, so your constantly burning fat 24/7 in a way. just make sure your diet is 100% or u will be wasting time and clen!

Both. You burn fat while and after cardio. How ever clen is supposed to speed up your metabolism. I personally do not see anything from it.

ok coool thanks, il try and knock my diet on the head more. try to keep me posted on how the cycles going for youself., and i think i should take before and after pictures

ok coool thanks, il try and knock my diet on the head more. try to keep me posted on how the cycles going for youself., and i think i should take before and after pictures
    ya take pics. im only on my second day of clen but ive been cutting for 2 weeks now. already leaner! all cuz of diet tho!

I took it for 2 days, the second night I got the worst cramps of my life in my calves, I got them while I was sleeping, both felt like the muscle was gona rip away from my bone, and the calves hurt for 2 day after. I stopped using clen for those 2 days, as the same night i got the cramps I got a bad cold. The second night I didnt take clen I got a cramp in my chest, then in my abbs ( i couldnt move) while i wa trying to strech my abbs out I got one in my mid back. what is going on here, I have never got cramps like this before, and prob havnt had a cramp for the last 5 months before these happened. I took 60mcg of clen per day, and 2 taurine capsules, should I take more capsules ??

You gotta use Taurine at least 2 grams a day. Nothing else will help. Clen depleats you taurine.The cramps won't go away till you get enough in your system ether.

i think in that case im gona need a lot more taurine ( how much is in one capsule anyway ), are there any natural alternative that i can eat which contains taurine

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    ARR taurine has 500mg per tab....so....u need 4 per day to get 2grams

Thread Information