themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member

lions clen/t-3 combo

I am on my 12th day and I am up to 180mg clen and 60mg t-3 and feel nothing, I have read to increase dose if you can handle the sides, since I don't feel no sides should I go higher? this seems high to me but since I have never used this produce in liquid form was wanting to hear someothers advice.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    OVER A YEAR AGO I BOUGHT A FEW BOTTLES OF lions clen /t-3 combo AND HAD TO STOP TAKING IT . IT WORKED TO WELL!! VERY STRONG I TRADE IT FOR SOME OTHER ANCLIARYS HERE AND ALMOST GOT BANNED FOR POSTING THAT I WANTED TO MAKE A TRADE.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Something is not right. More than 2 squirts of the clen and I get the shakes. The T3 is very subtle. I'm only taking 1 squirt/daily w/hgh. If I take too much of that it will kill my blood sugar as the day goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by themilkman_95901
    I am on my 12th day and I am up to 180mg clen and 60mg t-3 and feel nothing, I have read to increase dose if you can handle the sides, since I don't feel no sides should I go higher? this seems high to me but since I have never used this produce in liquid form was wanting to hear someothers advice.

themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member
    does anyone know how to contact lion for answers, this is day 15 and still nothing.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    keep in mind....not all people have sides...that doesnt mean it isnt working.

look @ the thread by embalmer --need help with clen below this one--LION addressed the same thing.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried the "clen " about a year ago...it was fruit flavored
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-30-2006 at 09:38 PM.

pumpitup100 is offline Female Member
    can i take clen alone for weight loss? or should it be taken with something? what is t3?

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    You should take it with some Taurine to avoid cramps.

KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member
    Add Taurine to avoid cramps, the T3 is something that works well with clen . ARR has a write up on their site explaining it. I wouldnt keep upping the doses. Go a few days, up it very slightly, few days, up it...until you feel where you are comfortably losing fat and no sides. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean it isn't doing something inside! Clen and t3 is powerful, just take it slow. Fat loss is a marathon not a sprint Also I agree, contact lion if you still have questions, he knows everything.

Thread Information