djack99587 is offline Associate Member

2mg hGH PROTEIN PEPTIDE FRAGMENT

someone needs to come on here from ar-r and take the time to tell us how to use dose , inject , freq, what it will do , everything you need to know from start to fininsh, cause i cant get a straight answer , and all the other people i see on these threads have the same questions i do and we all seem to be getting nowhere

ftony is offline Associate Member
    i havent read any post where anyone even says it works ....if there is i havnt found one yet...dunno

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    id like to know about that one too im kinda lost how to even take it lol...is it an inj. or u need a oral syring or what

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I've been running it for 3 months. I take it ED b4 morning cardio at 250 mcg. I run it in combination with T4, T3 cycled, HGH and a Clen cycle but fatloss has been very steady while I have been on it. Better than before I started taking it. I now have abs. Added igf this week and now I have veins popping out of my abs. Very nice.

It is 2mg, and the ARR recommend dosage is 200 mcg a day. Therefore there is 10 pins for 10 days per vial at this dosage. It comes with BA water and mixing directions. I inject it sub Q ED before fasted morning cardio and when I get up on my restday on Sunday.

I don't think it is a quick fix like say, clen, but it is slow and steady and without the sides of clen.
    Last edited by Skills; 03-02-2007 at 03:40 AM.

Thread Information