ghostRidedawhip707 is offline Junior Member

Does ARR split their big orders into 2?

Hey guys, I recently ordered some Ldex, 2 gram kit, bcaa's and some R-ala. I received only the Ldex, but not the other stuff.

Has this happened to anyone?

send them an email .....I know the bcaa is out of stock . they will mneed to refund you. the kit should have been shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    send them an email .....I know the bcaa is out of stock . they will mneed to refund you. the kit should have been shipped
    Yeah I did email them last night. They said it is taking longer than usual, but they gave me a tracking number and when I checked it, it said they sent the info for sending on the 6th. It's been over a week now. This is my first time ordering from them and I thought it would get here soon. Kinda of disappointed. I would have received it already from my other source. They should of emailed me letting me know the situation. I had to postpone my cycle because of it. I hope they take care of me for it. Thanks Lion for your input.

They will ship express tomorrow and I will get it by Thurs. All is well. Thanks ARR.

Thread Information