Post “SUPER GROWTH FACTOR” IGF-1 Lr3

This highly anabolic hormone is becoming more and more popular for post-cycle and on-cycle goals. There seems to be new information every day regarding the positive effects of IGF-1 Lr3 for bodybuilding. It’s available here at the store for a great price. It will be on sale throughout the weekend.

http://AR-R.com/shop/product_info.ph...roducts_id=117

LION

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Would be good if you took the labels off them when sending them to Australia. Then I wouldn't get a letter from customs telling me they nabbed mine

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    i dont understand why you guys can sell clen and t3 and igf-1 and hgh but not sell other AAS.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    they sell HGH? no they dont sell HGH just a fragment of the compound. AAS and HGH are illegal igf-1 is not illegal YET. and clen /t3 fall through the cracks as research chemicals b/c of their form. they are not sold to be consumed rather sold for researcxh purposes only. the AAS is illegal in all forms under the hormone control act.

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    they sell HGH? no they dont sell HGH just a fragment of the compound. AAS and HGH are illegal igf-1 is not illegal YET. and clen/t3 fall through the cracks as research chemicals b/c of their form. they are not sold to be consumed rather sold for researcxh purposes only. the AAS is illegal in all forms under the hormone control act.
    ahh that makes sense, thanks bro. didnt think about the form in which it comes.

Thread Information