athlete20 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Clomid/Aromasin Order

Just got my order like 10 minutes ago. Opened it up and it's a mess in their. Both Clomid and Aromasin leaked out of their containers and into the bag. It's all ruined. This has never happened to me. Who do I contact about this? Has this ever happened to anyone?

I sent them a email on the website. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond?

They are quick. I never heard of a leaking bottle in 6 years of hundreds of thounds of orders shipped ....They will take care of you. [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by athlete20
    Just got my order like 10 minutes ago. Opened it up and it's a mess in their. Both Clomid and Aromasin leaked out of their containers and into the bag. It's all ruined. This has never happened to me. Who do I contact about this? Has this ever happened to anyone?

All of the chems leaked out, or just some of it? Weird... i've never had that happen. I had an order come to me where the pump spray on my T3 didn't quite work. I sent lion a pm and and they replaced the whole bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    They are quick. I never heard of a leaking bottle in 6 years of hundreds of thounds of orders shipped ....They will take care of you. [email protected]
    Thanks, I just received an email from them.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    All of the chems leaked out, or just some of it? Weird... i've never had that happen. I had an order come to me where the pump spray on my T3 didn't quite work. I sent lion a pm and and they replaced the whole bottle.
    Most of the chems leaked out. It's weird because the package doesn't looked damaged at all.

Thread Information