BJJ ANDY is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down custums suck in my country..

I'm been upfront about your order since i read your first post regarding its delay. Swedish customs are abviously giving this problems since its been 16 days since the reshippent has left my office. If you'd like a refund, send me PM with your cc info

-LION
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-27-2007 at 11:37 PM.

pazfink is offline Junior Member

Order Number: 19624

Please enable your PM's

LION
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-27-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ ANDY
    I'm been upfront about your order since i read your first post regarding its delay. Swedish customs are abviously giving this problems since its been 16 days since the reshippent has left my office. If you'd like a refund, send me PM with your cc info

-LION

Customs? Yeah right Lion. Chems never left Osseo MN, look at tracking number.
    Swedish customs would knock on my door 25 seconds after a bust at the border if they figure out that the stuff is not legal.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ ANDY
    Customs? Yeah right Lion. Chems never left Osseo MN, look at tracking number.
    Swedish customs would knock on my door 25 seconds after a bust at the border if they figure out that the stuff is not legal.
    Dude...I am not sure what the tracking number thing is doing, but my order is showing the same thing - package electronically scanned in OSSEO, MN. I think that either USPS site is not working properly or something. Also, if in fact the site is correct - then it means that the package was mailed but is being held by USPS.

supersteve3686 is offline Junior Member
    yeah Bigjames my tracking no says the same... surly the usps cant be that bad????

i wouldnt mind the wait only my nipples r growing by the second lol

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve3686
    yeah Bigjames my tracking no says the same... surly the usps cant be that bad????

i wouldnt mind the wait only my nipples r growing by the second lol
    Unfortunately we have the same problem supersteve, which makes this incredible bad service that Lion provides even worse.

USPS fault?, i know it sounds crazy but could it be Lions fault? Or is it just me reading the same stories from different customers ed?

i have had a good service for lion via friend b4. seems to be only over the last few months and international orders .

lots of people on here dont want a bad word siad agains lion because they get there items.... but if it was you... what would you think???

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Guess it goes to show it is better to have all your PCT before you start your cycle.

very true king6....... this was to run during my cycle though it would be here

You are right king6, one cant trust Lion to live up to his promises.

There's guys out there who's been waiting for months but the threads disappears.
    Last edited by BJJ ANDY; 07-29-2007 at 05:30 AM.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I am without my package now (with a reship sent out), but both my previous orders were received as expected so I believe that this is not a LION issue, but rather something outside his control. I am hopeful that I am not wrong and have faith in LION's service based on previous experience and the experiences of other senior members on this site.

BigJ

Thread Information