jessekib is offline New Member

I filtered the white stuff out of My clen.......what do yall think?

I had ordered some clen from lion about 3 months ago and when i got them they had those white clumps in it.........I PM'd lion and he said that thats just something to do with the flavoring...........OK. GOOD. Well i started squirting out of a bottle into another bottle and found out the clumps will clog the squirter.

So i took me a measuring cup and coffe filter and filtered two bottles and my clen looks like new now! Still has a pink tint to it and no clumps.......i just took my first dose on this cycle so i will let yall know how this works out...................

Do you guys (preferbly lion) think this will affect anyting by filtering it or am i good?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Good work .... May have to do the same with mine

update........

Thanks dude

It still works just fine.....I might say it is a slight bit weaker but it may just be me. Either way Im satisfied.

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Thats good, i used mine after I had the white bits and it made me feel mega spaced out and wierd all day.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wouldnt ever filtered an oral administered liqiud product.. its just too easy to remove the compound from solution unless its completely in solution

d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member
    Currently I have my clen soaking in some warm water to hopefully get the clumps broken down into a solution again. I live in Alaska so I think this stuff got a little cold sitting on my front porch waiting for me to get home. The first batch I received wasn't clumpy like this. It has been sitting in my cabinet for three months also. The T3 did stay in a solution. I'll let you all know if the clumps break back down. Out!

Thread Information