jbonez19 is offline Banned

AR-R serms & ai's

yeah guys just wondering about the bottles. how do you take that stuff. i'm kind of presuming you use an insulin needle, no? how do you get it out of the bottle. or am i just being a goof, and you just drink it? please explain. j

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    It's a spray dude. U spray it in your mouth.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they say 10 pumps = 1ml but i personally use a syringe from my babies motrin bottles because its more acurate

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDMD View Post
    It's a spray dude. U spray it in your mouth.
    ha ha, that's classic! i started one stupid thread 2day that turned into a comedy of errors, you think i would've learnt my lesson. don't feel so bad on this one though, i looked every where for info on how to take it. that's f...in' funny still. what a knob. or is that newb? anyway while i'm asking stupid questions, how do you think i would go getting it through customs in australia? does AR-R even ship to oz?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    ha ha, that's classic! i started one stupid thread 2day that turned into a comedy of errors, you think i would've learnt my lesson. don't feel so bad on this one though, i looked every where for info on how to take it. that's f...in' funny still. what a knob. or is that newb? anyway while i'm asking stupid questions, how do you think i would go getting it through customs in australia? does AR-R even ship to oz?
    he's not bullshittin its a spray. i havent used the sprays i used their products when they had the oral syringes. their clomid tasted like athletes foot and gave me a heartburn every time.

Thread Information