AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

Anyone tried dutast?

Well I am tired of losing my hair. I am 23 and if I let it go longer I will probably be pretty damn bald within 2 years if that. Plus my cycles aren't helping anything.

I am fine up top but I am starting to thin out on the sides of my forehead badly.

Anyone tried dutast? Does it help regrow hair or just stop the lose? Either way I would be happy.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello, first let me say that I do not have first hand knowledge of dutast. But, there are so many things out there that most likely do not work as much as everyone would hope. Balding people want to grow hair, people with little wieners want three more inches, people with 30 extra pounds want to lose it without dieting. Without knowing about the product first hand, I feel confident in saying be careful. Many companies feed off these basic desires. No one wants to get hair transplants, but that is probably the only thing that really works. I do not want to discourage you and I hope that product works for everyone that tries it. I simply think that anyone balding is facing many years of dissapointments when trying creams and medications. Good luck.

A while back I heard about some product that was supposedly FDA approved to stop balding. No idea what it was or where to get it but just something I read somewhere.

I'm not looking for some miracle cream or anything. Something that would slow it down while on a cycle would be nice.

Anyone? Its supposed to be similar to propecia and I have heard propercia works well.

Thread Information