scarface007 is offline New Member

question on clen

im about to start using clen , but i was wondering about the liquid form from a-a-r. how many mcg's is each spray ?
    if i wanted to run a cycle like this
    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 mcg/day for 3 weeks would i need about 7 bottles right ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would get a better understanding of what you're going to use before diving into it. I doubt that Lion is going to tell you how to use this product. That part is up to you.
    However, I would measure the dosage with an oral syringe instead of the pump. To figure up how much you'll need:
    1) add up the mcg of each dose you'll be taking.
    2) look at the concentration of the product you want. I.E. "x" amount of mcg/ml.
    3) Multiply the the mcg/ml by the ml in the container. That will give you the total mcg per container.
    4) Compare #1 with #3 and adjust from there.

There are plenty of threads on clen , just run a search.

Good luck,
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information