ultim8 is offline New Member

Exclamation Order No. 27324 - 15 Days And Nothing?

I have been waiting 15 days now for my order, still haven't received a tracking number or a response via e-mail from AR-R . Anyone know how long it generally takes for shipping to Canada? I paid extra for Global Priority Mail which generally arrives in 3 business days.

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    what did you order?

Two bottles of Clen and T3.. still nothing.

Does anyone know who I can contact to get further information?

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultim8 View Post
    Two bottles of Clen and T3.. still nothing.
    Thats weird, i just ordered my clen and got it in 3 days.

JF666 is offline New Member
    i ordered some stuff on the 19th and didnt get a tracking number or anything. im in the us. i tried logging in to my account and it says pending, then i tried to log on just now and it says email not found and is not in the record. take it as a lesson learned and forget about it.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Sucks to be you I got mine in less than a week regular shipping

TheArtist is offline Member
    i usually get my stuff within a week... however my last order has taken well over a week...

g8tch is offline New Member
    I ordered on the 15th of May. NOTHING. nada. no contact.

now its the 28th of June, I ordered on the 1st. I emailed them several times and no answer, they charged my credit card 28 days ago, I'm going to have to contact Visa this afternoon to reverse the charges, this is ridiculous!! Anyone know of a better place to order from that actually sends the product on time?

I just want everyone here to know that I am extremely disappointed with Lion Nutrition and/or AR-R 's customer service. I placed my order on the 1st of June and today we are the 18th. After several e-mails, they finally responded to me on the 28th of June indicating that they were having some problems receiving stock and thus would refund my credit card. I e-mailed them my name and credit card information (as per their request) a few days later and till now I have yet to see my product or a refund on my credit card. I have sent them the final e-mail that if I do not see my refund by tomorrow then I will be forced to contact Visa to dispute the charges. I am extremely unsatisfied with their unprofessionalism.

This is a huge hassle considering I needed my order for last month. Does anyone know of any other RELIABLE supplier that actually has stock?

Thread Information