tantan350 is offline Junior Member

Tamox and Clomi by Lion: how is the hormone suspended??

The reason I ask is the Nolva from that "20ml sachet place" is suspended in alcohol...DISGUSTING. I first tried it with a syringe to the back of my throat with a chaser and almost literally threw up.

So I started 1ml ED (10mg/ml) even as a shot with juice is bad and alot more juice as a chaser. It's like drinking rubbing alcohol or some really really cheap once filtered vodka...ya know, the stuff that comes in the plastic jugs and you can find at frat partys, LOL. The same goes for the "20ml sachet place"'s oral DBol , BLEH. That I was doing 1.5ml ED for the first 4 weeks of my cycle (25mg/ml).

I just placed my order for Tamox and Clomi by Lion yesterday...SO HOW IS THE HORMONE (of the RESEARCH CHEM) SUSPENDED- ALCOHOL also??

I tried their Clomi like 5 years back (milky white substance with a disgusting minty-tropical fruit flavor)...has anything changed?? Is the Tamox the same?? Or is it similar to the Clen /T3 (which I just tried recently- pretty TASTY pink lemonade/fruit punch flavor...I'd suck on the syringe just to get the last drop out, LOL)

Peace all...

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    last time i ordered tamox from there was about 8 months ago and it was cherry flavored...

still tasted pretty bad

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ View Post
    The reason I ask is the Nolva from that "20ml sachet place" is suspended in alcohol...DISGUSTING. I first tried it with a syringe to the back of my throat with a chaser and almost literally threw up.

So I started 1ml ED (10mg/ml) even as a shot with juice is bad and alot more juice as a chaser. It's like drinking rubbing alcohol or some really really cheap once filtered vodka...ya know, the stuff that comes in the plastic jugs and you can find at frat partys, LOL. The same goes for the "20ml sachet place"'s oral DBol , BLEH. That I was doing 1.5ml ED for the first 4 weeks of my cycle (25mg/ml).

I just placed my order for Tamox and Clomi by Lion yesterday...SO HOW IS THE HORMONE (of the RESEARCH CHEM) SUSPENDED- ALCOHOL also??

I tried their Clomi like 5 years back (milky white substance with a disgusting minty-tropical fruit flavor)...has anything changed?? Is the Tamox the same?? Or is it similar to the Clen /T3 (which I just tried recently- pretty TASTY pink lemonade/fruit punch flavor...I'd suck on the syringe just to get the last drop out, LOL)

Peace all...
    hey i got use to that sources achol like taste dont bash on then i love their d bol

g0dsend is offline Member
    Dont even remind of the taste of cheap vodka, so disgusting. I know how you feel

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Just get some empty gelatin capsules, and put the liquid in a gel cap and swallow, no mess, no taste, no waiting. EASY as PIE.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    hey i got use to that sources achol like taste dont bash on then i love their d bol
    Did you develop a really bad cough from that "20ml sachet place"'s orals (DBol and Nolva) and the alcohol they suspend the hormone in??

LOL, my doctor said my liver functions from my blood test were off the chart, most likely due to the orals. I was 3 weeks into my cycle when I had my blood work done.

Test E 250mg/ml @ 2cc/wk = 500mg/ml for 12 wks
    Deca 200mg/ml @ 2cc/wk = 400mg/ml for 12 wks
    DBol oral 20mg/ml @ 1.5cc/day = 37.5mg/ml for 4 wks

This is the first time I've stacked and my 5th cycle. I'm 178lbs, 26yo, 5'8" and not sure of my BF% yet but you get the idea based on my height and weight. I'm a 34" waist if that means anything?? LOL

Peace all...
    Last edited by tantan350; 06-23-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information