Thread: Need Help Asap!

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member

Question Need Help Asap!

Is It Ok To Get Back On Letro Right After Doing A Gyno Reversal Plan With One Bottle Of Letro And 2 Weeks Of Tamox? It Worked But I Want To Do Like 3 Bottles Of Letro This Time Instead Of One To Really Kill The Gyno. Please Help! Thanks!

stylez36 is offline New Member
    Hey man question bout ur "gyno" is urs pubertal or due to a cycle? A lot of threads bout that but none give a definative answer on if it'll help pubertal just success stories of gear inflicted gyno. I just wanna kno cuz I've been on letro for... 1 week now and haven't really noticed much besides fatigue the first 3 days. And how long b4 you urself started noticing any good results.

Quote Originally Posted by stylez36 View Post
    Hey man question bout ur "gyno" is urs pubertal or due to a cycle? A lot of threads bout that but none give a definative answer on if it'll help pubertal just success stories of gear inflicted gyno. I just wanna kno cuz I've been on letro for... 1 week now and haven't really noticed much besides fatigue the first 3 days. And how long b4 you urself started noticing any good results.
    stylez36, I had very slight pubertal gyno (mostly just puffy nips) Most my gyno is from gear and I noticed results within 4-5 days. It was great but now that I'm off, they are sensitive and puffy again. I basically want to know if I can get right back on it when the 2 weeks of Tamox is complete. I did one bottle of Letro but plan on doing 3+ bottles now. I want to melt this gyno crap away. Keep in mind, this is straight gyno reversal. I haven't cycled in almost 3 years...I also noticed some water/fat lose while on the bottle so that is another reason I want to get back on it. It leaned me out a bit. Maybe it was just pacebo because I started hitting cardio a lot harder on it...

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I CAN GET BACK ON LETRO AFTER THE 2 WEEKS OF TAMOX IS COMPLETE??? THANKS!

bump

bigtrain is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I have a question about letro. You said you used it to reverse gyno? What kind of gyno did u have? I have some kind of a lump in my left pec now and have been taking nolvadex for a little less than a week now to keep it under control and or get rid of it. I dont have letro right now.

What should I get? Letro? Arimidex ? I want this shit to go away and be gone. I never had a gyno problem before, shit sucks.

Thanks all

Lion's Letro works wonders! That is the reason I'm getting back on it. I've only been off for a bout 2 weeks and finished the Tamox "pct" Can anyone tell me if it is ok to jump back on Letro so soon? I only did one bottle last month and I plan to do 3 or more this month to keep the gyno down for summer. HELP!!!

Thread Information