Thread: when using clen

marty6674 is offline Junior Member

when using clen

when you use clen on the 2 week on 2 week off cycle how long of a period should you do this for until you get to you desired weight/fat loss also whats the most weight/fat someone has lost while using clen on a clean diet

VIPLV is offline Junior Member
    I just started mine today! I'm going for 8 weeks of cycling. In otherwords 2 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off, 2 on 2 off. Or until I get into the single digits BF. However if won't do much if you don't have a good diet and cardio. I'm doing 1 hour of cardio everyday. 30 min in the morning on an empty stomach and 30 min at night. 6 days a week. Very Very Clean diet and I'm also through a 6 week cycle of cytomel (T3) into the middle of it all. So that being said my results will probably be vastly different than yours but I'll be posting my results.

Side note: This is probably in the wrong section of the forum.

enigma10 is offline Member
    ive heard 4 cycles but with benadryl to aid you so you can use it longer, hahaha as far as weight loss goes well im still debating that right now.

Why are you debating it enigma10?

Nevermind Enigma. I just saw your diet in another thread you posted and now I know why. You can't just east chicken breast and salad and throw in some clen and expect to lose a bunch of weight. Go to this thread So you wanna learn how to Diet? and watch the video's. This will teach you a lot on how to diet. How it works and how to build a customized diet to your own bodyfat. Do more cardio. WAY MORE CARDIO. And do some lifting. Lifting will make a huge difference on your BF%. I'm not a pro by anymeans, but I am sure this is sound advice.

thanks VIP i was just goinna run the clen for now and ill take a look at that diet thread you said your doing and hour of cardio a day 6 days week are you adding lifting to that also?

Yes. 30 min in the morning on an empty stomach and 30 min PWO at night. I'm about to swith it up though. Starting tomorrow I'm going to 3 days a week of HIIT cardio. And the other 3 days of my regular schedule. You may lose some muscle doing this, but you'll drop the bodyfat pretty quick. Make sure you do lifting. Some people on this forum will say lifting alone will drop more bodyfat that just cardio. This might be correct, but I'm devoted so I lift 6 days a week working a different body part everyday. 6 days a week cardio and strict diet. If you wanta go half @ss, go ahead and do just clen and cardio, but if you really wanta lose the BF and quickly. It's DIET, CARDIO, WEIGHT TRAINING, and of course clen never hurts! Make sure you're taking in plenty of protein...at least 1.5 grams per pound of body weight everyday. You wanta try to maintain as much muscle as possible. Good Luck

thanks VIP i have only really been weight training for year and really not that serious just light weight alot of reps was told it burns fat i dont know but i have hit the cardio really hard i went from 297lbs to 240lbs in like 5-6 months i posted my diet in other form was told it wasnt that good but it worked for me but i wanna go at this hard now my bf% not sure what it is but its def HIGH can you give me an idea of what your diet is thanks

I don't want to tell you my diet because you won't benefit from it. Everyone's diet is going to be different. Watch these video's. I watched all of these and made my diet exactly as he stated in the video and individual to my own needs. After you watch it and learn from it. Make a diet, and have us critique it!

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

will do thanks

6 week cycle of cytomel i didnt realize you could stay on it that long how does the dosage intake work for cytomel what mcg do you start with and what mcg do you peek at you def have to pyramid up and off cytomel dont you?

Yeah I start with 40 and ramp up to 100 then back down slow. And I mean slow. I go as far as finishing up with 12.5 mcg!

so you start at 40 and ramp it 80 after 2 days and so on

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    im running clen right now 3 w on 3 w off the olny bad part is i sweat a lot at work and school

I'll ramp in like this 40/60/60/80/80/100-for a few weeks then 80/80/60/60/40/40/20/20/12.5/12.5

Quote Originally Posted by VIPLV View Post
    Why are you debating it enigma10?
    hmm in the previous thread you said that you don't have to have a good diet and work out much....a bit different from what ive heard before but it might work, ive been off of clen for more then two weeks now and ive been doing my normal diet and exercise and ive seen some weight loss more then when i was on clen but like i said before everyone's reaction is different to it so maybe i need to try it again with a different approach to the diet also keep in mind im doing to atkins so the alternative to chicken would be steak or fish....i opted for chicken because there's very little fat.

i haven't had time to view the vids but will later
    Last edited by enigma10; 08-19-2008 at 09:13 AM.

I didn't say my diet was bad in the other thread. I just ask on how I could improve it! My work out is intense and my cardio is pretty hardcore. Most people didn't find much wrong with my diet except stating that I needed more carbs. No offense, but you should go back and read it, because you're a bit confused. My protein shake intake was the other thing commented on, but at 9 meals a day I don't think 2-3 shakes is gonna hurt me that much I'm still getting 6-7 real meals a day.

and you really should take out the video's. I learned a lot. It makes thing easier to understand when you have a visual!

Quote Originally Posted by VIPLV View Post
    and you really should take out the video's. I learned a lot. It makes thing easier to understand when you have a visual!
    always room to learn more, ill chk them out thanks

Thread Information