rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Does this mean goods were shipped?

This doesnt mean it has shipped, right? I been waiting over a month and keep getting these confirmations but it never updates showing it was shippied..

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Im used to the old confirmations that said a simple " it has been shipped a so so date.
    Thanx
    RDL

korsow is offline Associate Member
    It means the person who is shipping bought the postage sticker and stuck it to your package using USPS online system and label printers.. which means.. He may have shipped it on that day (dropped it in the mailbox)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly. i shipped a pack to a friend on a monday and it still said that on there site on thursday when he recieved his pack. if he already bought the postage then im sure your pack is on the way because it gets dropped in the box after you put the postage sticker on
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information