Thread: Dutast Dosage

fit4ever180 is offline Member

Dutast Dosage

Hello,

I'm running a cycle currently and am going to start up proviron . There is a history of mpb in my family and my hair has thinned and receded some in recent years, so I would like to take appropriate precautions to mitigate hairloss as the proviron is a dht derivative.

I'll put in the order here on ar-r , but first i need to know what an appropriate dosage would be and whether it would be fine to stop once i'm off the proviron?

Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Okay, so after a bit more research I found where some individuals claim that 3mg is a typical dose for stopping hairloss and .5mg for stopping prostate enlargement, but it was not clarified as to how aften the dose was administered. Also I found a reference to studies where patients were given 5mg dutast... I also found a thread on another forum where an individual was taking 1mg of fina and .5mg of dutast, but again he did not specify how often he took the dose.

Any Help? I'll keep researching..

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would ditch the proviron first. Second, choose either finasteride and take 1mg or shell out the $ for duta at .5mg/day. Keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I would ditch the proviron first. Second, choose either finasteride and take 1mg or shell out the $ for duta at .5mg/day. Keep it simple
    Sounds good Vette... Thanks for the quick reply!

Thread Information