nofim is offline New Member

How long does customer service take

I emailed the lion nutrition yesterday email just wondering how long it would take to hear a response because it charged me 95 dollars and wouldn't let me use my amex gift card. So any help is appreciated.

fli
    fli is offline New Member
    I a bit annoyed right now because my previous messages has been deleted, but before I wrote a message about not getting my order... placed on December 15th.

I got so tired that I sent an email about cancelling it because I placed the same order at a different source.

And this is after he says, "Give us a few weeks."
    Well... I got twice more than what I wanted/needed. Depends, if I can cancel at the other place.

But still,
    it's only when I say, "Cancel my order," that I get my DECEMBER FIFTEEN order shipped out today, JANUARY SEVENTH.

I thought that he needed a few more weeks to process it...
    I dunno.

I've ordered from Lion, but I think, the next time-- I may or may not order for him. The very first time I ordered, he gave me an extra item and that made me feel very happy.

In the end, I recommend this:
    Order from him, he will send.
    But LURK before placing orders on this board and if you see more than a few handful of people complaining... that means something's up, and you should avoid ordering from him (for the mean while.)

thanks alot, ill lurk moar for a while

lion wont respond to my emails and i have not gotten my product. He got me for $70.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I emailed customer service twice in late 2007 about a promotional code that did not work. When they reply I'll let you know so you can gauge response time off of that.
    I eventually pm'd lion here and he took care of me.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest-a-saurace rex View Post
    lion wont respond to my emails and i have not gotten my product. He got me for $70.
    when did you order
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

maybe he was in transition, cuz now i emailed and i got a repsonse from a human resources person and i got a phone number, i called her and we got everything worked out.

maybe he was in transition, cuz now i emailed and i got a response from a human resources person and i got a phone number, i called her and we got everything worked out.

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by chest-a-saurace rex View Post

I messaged him a couple of days ago for a package I was supposed to get on the 14th! TOTALING 420 dollars!... Still haven't gotten a response. Not too happy right now!

Thread Information