BIG SMURPH is offline New Member

My Clen changed colors, Why?

Title says it all. I bougt a bottle of ARR Clen back in early Nov., used it for about a week then had to leave town for work. While I was gone the bottle was wrapped in towel in a desk drawer. The lid was on tight, it wasn't exposed to light, and it has stayed right around 65*. Got home the other day and pulled the bottle out, originally the Clen was a bright pink color, had slight fruity smell and taste, just like every other member has described it being. Well now the Clen is a yellow piss like color and it doesnt seem to have a smell anymore. I tried shaking it and checked the next day, no status change. I haven't tried taking any yet as I was planning on waiting till February to start. Anyone else had this happen to them or know what in the hell might be going on?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Your clen is fine.

Thanks for the response but does anyone know WHY it would've changed colors? Has anyone else seen this?

Id love to hear an explanation from Lion on this one.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Does it taste like piss?

I've had a bottle since Dec 1st and it is slowly changing from bright pink to a yellow/pink color. Still works.

Ok, got a response from ARR finally. They said that breakdown of the citric acid would cause it to change colors but not affect potency. So it should be good to go still.

And no, it doesnt taste like piss.

Thread Information