link414 is offline New Member

Talking question-Where to buy

I've never used steroids before and I'm wondering where I can buy the good stuff online. Seems most if not all sites from the US country either scam or sell worthless crap. I've experimented with pills and protein supplements and shit to no results now I'm looking for something to shoot up. I live in a small town with no real gym for like 100 miles and no local sources at all. If anyone could show me a legit site that ships that across the border I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    www.walmart.com live better

Blog Entries
    nice first post man...had you read the rules you would know that you cant ask for a source, thanx for stoping by.....

TechDude is offline New Member
    HA! Id love to ask the same question, but Ive spent the last two days reading all the FAQs and I know not to ask till I get 100 Quality Posts, and message a Vet or Admin :P

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    [url]Read the rules!

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by link414 View Post
    I've never used steroids before and I'm wondering where I can buy the good stuff online. Seems most if not all sites from the US country either scam or sell worthless crap. I've experimented with pills and protein supplements and shit to no results now I'm looking for something to shoot up. I live in a small town with no real gym for like 100 miles and no local sources at all. If anyone could show me a legit site that ships that across the border I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    So you don't workout and you are not seeing results? I wonder if there's a connection there?

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member

Welcome, lol

Man they will torture you for that in here, lol.
    Trust me, they are watching, but you will be surprised how many good folks are here though.
    Just be patient as I and it will come to you

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    why is this even in the arr section......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDude View Post
    HA! Id love to ask the same question, but Ive spent the last two days reading all the FAQs and I know not to ask till I get 100 Quality Posts, and message a Vet or Admin :P
    umm dont go asking anyone for a source not even a mod or a vet....some might do a source check but none are just going to hand you one cus you got 100 posts...and be ready for the scammers thay will be contacting you now that you have gone fishing....this is really an educational board so while your here maybee read up a bit and learn the ins and out of aas not just look for a source...

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by link414 View Post
    How do you work out if the gyms 100 miles from you?

sellersis is offline Junior Member
    I've been a member for less than a day and I spent the two days prior going over the rules. You should do the same.

Maybe if I go over to streetdrugs.com someone will give me the name and number to their dope man! It's worth a shot, eh?

ceg231986 is offline New Member
    edited
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-06-2010 at 02:49 PM.

matt77 is offline Member
    You guys crack me up coming in here and expecting to find all kinds of buds willing to direct you to the nearest place to make an order. You never can ask for a source period!! Some Mods and Vets will do a source check for you if you have contributed to the forum with quality discussions. You still have to find the source on your own!! It really amazed me once I figured out how this business works. And I am still at the short end of the stick with knowledge on a lot of AAS stuff.

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Why would someone just give you a source over the net where all kinds of Feds can look at anytime? Haha

old-grunt11series is offline New Member
    I am no newbie to the game and just relocated to an entirely new state so I feel your pain but if you dont even have the right equipment to work out like a gym.
    Why do you want to us AAS. I lifted or years and used Creatine/diet/protein and saw good results.you need to let your muscle mature and your tendions build strength.
    It may not be the supplements it maybe your work outs that are not getting you results? JMO.good luck

Jaxx34 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    So you don't workout and you are not seeing results? I wonder if there's a connection there?
    New guy here.hello all....that responce is just too funny... to you for asking something like that!!

wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member
    i personally suggest going to the gym and asking any of the guys who look like they are on it. this shold get you far. first of all any anabolics should not be used till you reach your maximum natural potential.... im guessing. JUST GUESSING. you have not reached that goal yet.

Team Mentzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    just do pro hormones and wait another 2 years before doing steroids .

Thread Information