Thumbs down Felt NOTHING after my first albut dose. What say you?

So off of ar-r I got some liquid albut and I took my first dose today at 6mgs (1 mL). So I felt nothing conclusive that lead me to believe that this stuff was actually working. I felt nothing ! I felt a little hot, and I did sweat during my workout but thats it ! From what I've read this is the same thing as clen just with a much shorter half life therefore making it better in some cases. I took it about 4 hours before my workout. Any comments/suggestions/flames? thanks guys.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, whats the problem? Its like short acting clen . both clen and albuterol will raise body temp, and burn fat. They also stimulate the CNS. Sounds like its doing what i'd expect. It can help you take off some fat, and maybe gain some strenght. Even though they both have speculative anabolic properties, i never expect any size gains though, strength might go up because of CNS activation. Clen, alb, theyre not magic, but they can help a little. Take taurine if you cramp. Clen cramps me like mofo. oh and the whol half life of alb is 4 hours, so dont take it 4 hrs before a workout then your just getting in while its wearing off. go1- 2 hrs after you take it.

thanks

What do you think about stacking clen and albut?

Albut being the preworkout boost?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    You are not going to feel the affects that you feel while on clen . Albut is a lot milder. I think it is worthless.....I only like clen.....I gained weight while on Albut.......LMFAO!!!

toothache is offline Senior Member
    6mg of albut is a small dosage.

Trust me...ARR's albut works!!!!

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    thanks

What do you think about stacking clen and albut?

Albut being the preworkout boost?
    I wouldn't stack clen and albut together.

Albuterol is a great preworkout boost.

Arr's albuterol works. Try upping the dose to 12-18mgs. The sides are not as severe as clenbuterol .

Alright thanks i'll do 12mgs today and see what happens. Its just that I'd like to know this stuff is working haha.

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    let us know. im interested in whether the product works or not.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    let us know. im interested in whether the product works or not.
    Albuterol works but if you don't have your diet and cardio in check then it won't appear to be working. There's no 'magic pill.'

dock holliday is offline Associate Member

Red face

i meant whether he felt it or not. albuterol should speed you. i should have been more clear. im wanting to know because if it does, im ordering some at a later date. i just haven't been around long enough if those products are what they say they are because i thought they were classified as drugs.

Thread Information