Thread: not satisfed

berkan is offline New Member

not satisfed

its been 5 days since i have been on clen and i dont feel anything today is going to be my 6th day i just took 160 mcg and dont feel a thing not a twitch or nothing...
    i wanted to talk to the customer service i put my information down its been 3 days no response back yet...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never had any issues with anything from them, have you used clen before?

no this is my first time

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I've never had a problem either. Email them....

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berkan View Post
    its been 5 days since i have been on clen and i dont feel anything today is going to be my 6th day i just took 160 mcg and dont feel a thing not a twitch or nothing...
    i wanted to talk to the customer service i put my information down its been 3 days no response back yet...
    Well dont feel so bad I am in my 3rd wk at 180mcgs & still dont feel a thing & they replaced my first bottle & still dont feel nothing at all!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I've never had a problem either. Email them....
    i have went into their website and put all the information down so they can contact me and its been 3 days they said it takes 24- 48 hrs...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have always had a positive experience with lion

idk whats going on like i said its been 3 days no email nor phone call from them i am taking 160 mcg and not feeling a thing....
    i dont know what else to do seems like i wasted 70 bucks unless someone from ar-r help me out?
    the reason why i bought from ar-r is that people say there products work. did i just get a bad clen bottle from them?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    i have went into their website and put all the information down so they can contact me and its been 3 days they said it takes 24- 48 hrs...
    So do it again...maybe it never got sent to them. They will take care of you.

k just did it again...

idk whats going on like i said its been 3 days no email nor phone call from them i am taking 160 mcg and not feeling a thing....
    i dont know what else to do seems like i wasted 70 bucks unless someone from ar-r help me out?
    the reason why i bought from ar-r is that people say there products work. did i just get a bad clen bottle from them?
    Well like I said my clen doesnt feel like its working but I must say ar-r customer service is awesome!!!!! They PM me on here & replace my bottle in 3days dont know if you tried to pm them on the forum but give it a try!!!

Berkan, build your post count so i can communicate with you via PM. Please understand, it has been seen in research that some subjects are non-responders to clenbuterol . This very well could be the case with you in your research.

AR-R

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different, I have ran between 40-160mcg and I get sides no matter what dose I take. Maybe you just don`t respond well to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Berkan, build your post count so i can communicate with you via PM. Please understand, it has been seen in research that some subjects are non-responders to clenbuterol . This very well could be the case with you in your research.

AR-R
    how many posts do i need for you to pm me?

cobra305 is offline Member
    currently using their clen and pleased at 160 mcg

Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post

AR-R
    I guess its a gamble when you purchase clen .Must of missed that statement re-searching over 2wks about clen & I thought I read everything about it!!!!!

Thread Information