B EZ is offline New Member

ARR T3,Clen,Keto dosing

aight... I been reading these threads and now am totally confused regarding the doses I need to take. I just received my T3,Clen and Keto from ARR and have no idea what I should start with, and what I should work up to. I have taken Clen (not ARR) before and had no problems adjusting. However, everything i read says that by taking the T3 and Keto with it, it can be pretty potent and powerful so i dont wanna mess up the dosing... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Also, my fiance is planning on taking it as well, should her dose be less?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Take the liquid clen the same you would in pill form. As far as t3 start at 25mcg then ramp up. I've gone up to 100mcg/day. Ketotifen is to be taken at the end of the 2nd week of clen. Take 1mg/day at night because it makes you drowsy. Take the keto for as long as you take the clen.

sensfan is offline New Member
    Got a question for you toothache, I asked it in my own thread but no one answered. With the keto do you keep taking it every night from the second week on or keep doing 2 weeks clen , 1 week clen + keto, 2 weeks clen, 1 week clen + keto etc.

B EZ is offline New Member
    Thanx toothache,
    just to be 100% sure bout this though, can u elaborate a bit...
    I understand the Clen , should i take the 2seperately or 2gether or does it matter? Do i start the T3 with 25mcg once a day, or are u talking about 12.5mcg twice a day? Bcuz when i was on Clen b4, I took 100mcg a day but was taking 3-4times throughout the day?

Also, anyone ever hear of any reactions with other prescription drugs... My fiance takes Claritin and Flonase daily for her allergies, just wanna make sure theres no problems?
    Last edited by B EZ; 05-15-2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: add a question

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan View Post
    Got a question for you toothache, I asked it in my own thread but no one answered. With the keto do you keep taking it every night from the second week on or keep doing 2 weeks clen, 1 week clen + keto, 2 weeks clen, 1 week clen + keto etc.
    Take the keto every night from the 2nd week on. No need to cycle the clen . You can take clen indefinitely if you stack it with the ketotifen. However, you may have to up the dose of the keto to 2mg/day. I would after about 6 weeks of continuous clen use.

Quote Originally Posted by B EZ View Post
    Thanx toothache,
    just to be 100% sure bout this though, can u elaborate a bit...
    I understand the Clen , should i take the 2seperately or 2gether or does it matter? Do i start the T3 with 25mcg once a day, or are u talking about 12.5mcg twice a day? Bcuz when i was on Clen b4, I took 100mcg a day but was taking 3-4times throughout the day?

Also, anyone ever hear of any reactions with other prescription drugs... My fiance takes Claritin and Flonase daily for her allergies, just wanna make sure theres no problems?
    I've always taken my full dose of clen and t3 first thing in the morning. But you can split up the dosage which is probably more beneficial. However, the clen's half life is 36 hours so I don't see the reason to split that dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    Take the keto every night from the 2nd week on. No need to cycle the clen. You can take clen indefinitely if you stack it with the ketotifen. However, you may have to up the dose of the keto to 2mg/day. I would after about 6 weeks of continuous clen use.
    Looks like I'll need another bottle of keto then . Thanks for the response Ive been looking for an answer to this for ages.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    can you use a ECA stack instead of keto? or what other options are there?

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    can you use a ECA stack instead of keto? or what other options are there?
    I think you mean an ECA stack instead of Clen . Keto just lets you take Clen for longer, it does nothing by itself.

Sensfan is right.

You must mean eca stack instead of clen . Keto would be useful with eca stack too.

Thread Information