B EZ is offline New Member

Clen, T3 underdosed?

I've read nothing but good things bout the AR-R products. I must say the delivery was fast as hell... However, has anyone ever found if the Clen is underdosed? My "subject" is on the 6th day and experienced none of the usuall side-effects. I started with 25mcg for the 2days, nothing. then up'd it to 50mcgs for 2days, nothing. Now the last 2days its been 100mcgs, nothing!
    No shakyness or nothing. And thats all while taking the T3 too... I trust that they r legit bcuz of the many positive threads i've read, just questioning the dosage?
    Any suggestions?
    Just to clarify again, 100mcgs is .5ml?

baileybear is offline New Member
    I just got mine in the mail yesterday and gave 60 mcgs about 10 min ago and my "subject is shaking like crazy. Maybe your "subject" doesnt respond to the sides like others do

B EZ is offline New Member
    True, I understand that the side effects vary...
    I've read that 120mcgs seems to be the norm for most, is more severely dangerous?

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B EZ View Post
    True, I understand that the side effects vary...
    I've read that 120mcgs seems to be the norm for most, is more severely dangerous?
    ide say 160mcg is the maximum, clen does mess with your heart so ide be careful, if you got it from the banner at the top its good to go for sure...

jypoll is offline Member
    I'm on day 4 I I took 100mcg today a little shakyness but. So far hardly any sweating and fat loss I will continue to go up 20mcg a day for a couple more days

rocky16j is offline New Member
    hey can anyone answer this question??
    i had my fourth injection the other day and it bled quite alot whein i took the needle out will the steroid still be effective??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky16j View Post
    hey can anyone answer this question??
    i had my fourth injection the other day and it bled quite alot whein i took the needle out will the steroid still be effective??
    you hit a vein, yeah its still effective...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    I'm on day 4 I I took 100mcg today a little shakyness but. So far hardly any sweating and fat loss I will continue to go up 20mcg a day for a couple more days
    clen is no miracle drug, it will only help you if you have a calorie restricted diet and are doing cardio aswell, it only boosts metabolism by about 3 %, imo its not that good when you consider the sides... i think you need to do your research mate...

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r 's clen is definitely good to go. You may be one of the lucky ones and do not experience the sides just the fat loss.

frank4242 is offline Junior Member
    well i am taking it as well about took about 100-120mcg and i dont have any shakes and my temp isnt any higher. just took it and it was 98.6

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Finished my clen about a wk ago & topped out at 180mcgs & felt nothing at all.I did lose 13 pounds in 7wks but like I said on other post I think all my weight lose was all do to my strict diet & cardio.

frank4242 is offline Junior Member
    i think ima start selling clen then if so many ppl are buying this stuff that doesnt work lol might start my own research company lol

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Email ar-r and I'm sure they will replace your clen .

Thread Information