SD_Kali is offline New Member

My package disappeared :(

I ordered one bottle of Clen 10 days or so ago and have had a major delivery problem.

My tracking number said the order arrived last Thursday at 12:28pm. The problem is neither me or my roommates are home at 12:30 on a weekday. So while USPS said the package has arrived, it is nowhere to be found. They put me in contact with the driver who said he cannot remember. My apartment complex doesn't have a "package delivery box" or anything of the nature.

I assumed someone would have to sign for it, so I expected to pick it up from USPS.

Low and behold it does not require a signature which is surprising to me because I thought thats what "priority mail" meant. So right now its looking like its just vanished.

I am posting this to warn future customers who may encounter this problem and to see if there is anything AR-R can do from their end to help a customer. I understand it is not the company's fault and am not pointing fingers at anyone but this just sucks so bad because 70$ is a lot of money to me.

If there is anyone at AR-R that can do anything to help me get what I paid for, you have no idea how much I would appreciate it.

I want to continue to support your company, as I love the online availability and quality(from what I have read) of the product. But if the package never turns up I will likely have to go down to TJ for my future Clen, as I am already 2 weeks delayed in my summer research project and I can not afford, financially or time wise, to risk another shipping error.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

-Ryan

sounds like someone stole your stuff yea mine was sent express and was just left in my mail box i was surprised about that also.

matt77 is offline Member
    With USPS you will never sign unless it comes registered. Most of the stuff I have ordered from AR-R was just put in my mailbox because its usually shipped in something other than a box. Sounds like a crappy mailman or someone stole it.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i'm glad i don't have to sign as i have a job (thank goodness) and having to drive to the post office negates the whole point of having a mailbox. it kinda pisses me off when companies require a sig. for things under a hundred bucks or so as if i miss it and it's ups or fedex i have to drive to bum**** egypt because fedex and ups is 20 or 30 miles from me out by the airport...gas ain't cheap

perhaps aar could come up with a "sign for" option for people who don't have a traditional mailbox or you could get the p.o. to hold your mail..i don't know
    Last edited by HitIt; 06-15-2010 at 06:12 AM.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Did you check with neighbors? The postman might have dropped it off at the wrong addy. That has happened to me before.

Order number?

AR-R

order 200010186

Yea, checked with the neighbors, landlord, ups guy, it is nowhere to be found. Its likely someone stole it because he probably just laid it by my front door which is a little bit out in the open.

Wow a big thanks to AR-R they are resending my package!

I really appreciate it you have made a life long customer.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and how will you recieve it this time?

Im still working on that, if a required signature can't be added to this one there will be a note on the door where to leave the package around the back. Or I might even take an afternoon off of work it is summer after all.

Thanks again AR!

Thread Information