jcsniper11 is offline New Member

AR-R shipped the wrong stuff, what should i do?

the order sheet says the right products but i got prami instead of albuterol. i was wondering how i should go about fixing this or getting my money back.

Just email them and they will sort it.
    -XL

jing jai

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Email them.....

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    send them an email, they will reship the right product, they have good customer service.

F8L Bite svt is offline New Member
    same thing just happened to me. I order Clen and Keto they sent me Clen and T3. Also the clen is clear and it used to be red in color. I emailed them but have yet to hear back from them. hope they sort it for me.

Update: they got back to ma and are more than helpful to sort it out for me. No worries there. they are on top of these things it seems.
    Last edited by F8L Bite svt; 07-29-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Don't worry about the color of chems. That has nothing to do with what is in the bottle. Chems actually have no color when mixed. They flavor their chems so it changes the color.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm back after a long lay-off, and apologize that my first post is not a positive one. I was very pleased with their product and customer service in the past, so I placed a moderate-sized order last week.

There was a MAJOR error made with my shipping. I won't go into details at this point until they are given a chance to correct the situation. I trust they will do what is right, but I will keep everyone posted either way tomorrow based on how this is handled.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5 View Post
    I'm back after a long lay-off, and apologize that my first post is not a positive one. I was very pleased with their product and customer service in the past, so I placed a moderate-sized order last week.

There was a MAJOR error made with my shipping. I won't go into details at this point until they are given a chance to correct the situation. I trust they will do what is right, but I will keep everyone posted either way tomorrow based on how this is handled.
    UPDATE:
    They've refused to help me, so this is what happened...

I recently moved, and changed my address, both with USPS and the RUI website. I placed a relatively large order, but after I confirmed the new shipping address it asked me to change my billing address because my debit card did not match my new address yet. I changed my billing address to my old address, but it automatically changed my shipping address as well and processed my order.

I did not think to check my tracking info because they usually ship very quickly. After many days passed and I still had not received my package, I checked on the order and discovered that it had been delivered to my old billing address.

2 things went wrong:

1. their system should not always assume that shipping and billing address are the same and I should have had a second chance to confirm before the order was processed.

2. the USPS never should have delivered my package to an address that had an official change-of-address filed.

So, I'm out $200+ and they have refused to resend my order to my new address because they deny that their online ordering system was at fault.

I'm extremely dissapointed with how this was handled, especially considering I have been a repeat loyal customer since 2006 and have referred at least 5 new customers to them.

I will now have to fork over another $240 if I want my products, which is a significant amount of money to me right now. Since they refuse to resend my order, they will likely lose a loyal customer and several more referrals. And how much would it have really cost them to send me a new order??? Pennies on the dollar.

G.P. is offline Junior Member
    That doesn't sound right. I would contact USPS again & ask to talk to someone up higher.
    They are required by federal law to file a complaint & investigate it which would mean having the carrier or an investigator attempt to contact whoever lives there now to get the package back.
    If it had a tracking # then there's the proof it was delivered & that either falls on USPS for delivering to an address that has a foward on file, or the person who lives there now & is trying to keep a package that is not in his name.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5 View Post
    UPDATE:
    They've refused to help me, so this is what happened...

I recently moved, and changed my address, both with USPS and the RUI website. I placed a relatively large order, but after I confirmed the new shipping address it asked me to change my billing address because my debit card did not match my new address yet. I changed my billing address to my old address, but it automatically changed my shipping address as well and processed my order.

I did not think to check my tracking info because they usually ship very quickly. After many days passed and I still had not received my package, I checked on the order and discovered that it had been delivered to my old billing address.

2 things went wrong:

1. their system should not always assume that shipping and billing address are the same and I should have had a second chance to confirm before the order was processed.

2. the USPS never should have delivered my package to an address that had an official change-of-address filed.

So, I'm out $200+ and they have refused to resend my order to my new address because they deny that their online ordering system was at fault.

I'm extremely dissapointed with how this was handled, especially considering I have been a repeat loyal customer since 2006 and have referred at least 5 new customers to them.

I will now have to fork over another $240 if I want my products, which is a significant amount of money to me right now. Since they refuse to resend my order, they will likely lose a loyal customer and several more referrals. And how much would it have really cost them to send me a new order??? Pennies on the dollar.
    Since we don't outsource our customer service like most, i'm able to be quite familiar with unique situations or problems with orders (like your exact situation), since when something like this happens, our customer service gal escalates them to...........ME. Our shopping cart is such that anytime someone updates their billing address, they are also given the opportunity to update their shipping address. This is something that should be reviewed by the customer before the order is submited, which happens to be on the final checkout page, you can see it all right there....

DESPITE this being completely NOT the fault of AR-R , we have informed you that we will re-ship the order to you (which you've agreed to pay the shipping for, if i remember right, thank you for that) and that we'd even send you a discount for your next order. I believe that email was sent to you yesterday. True, you posted in this thread two days ago, but i am just seeing it now. SO i had to vent, ha. PLEASE....i understand the nature of the products I sell. I know how important it is for the researcher to get them in a timely manner. But ease up when problems occur, especially ones that we cannot control, we ship to the shipping address on file. EVEN IF you were suspect at the time the order was placed that our system caused a problem with the shipping address, why not an email THEN? Why wait so long? Okay, enough venting. Again, we are reshipping your order.

AR-R

Resolution

Lion did agree to offer me a discount for reordering, which I did and i appreciate it.

I filed a complaint with USPS since they delivered mail to an address that had a change-of-address and mail-forwarding set up.

They actually sent a postal worker to the old address and recovered the package, which was in the possession of the new resident. They then forwarded it to me, so now I have 2 shipments, which is OK I guess, based on the S4 dosage necessary to run a 1 month.

So, besides spending double what I originally budgeted, this was handled appropriately by AR-R .

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    thumbs up for arr

Sounds like another case of excellent service from ar-r .

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Sounds like another case of excellent service from ar-r.
    Yes sir.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I love a story with a happy ending..LOL- no seriosly I am about to put in a order so hearing how situations like these are being handled makes it easier to part with the cash.
    nice to see good customer support....

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

ar-r gets my thumbs up.

Walnutz is offline Member
    I give ar-r a thumbs up too.

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

ar-r gets my thumbs up.
    Diggin the shades^^^

Thumbs up! AR-R !

airguard0909 is offline New Member
    good job AR-R !

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Ar-r is top notch.