stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member

Clen to Australia

Hi, I know clen is pretty hit and miss with ballbreaking Australian customs. Just letting you know I've placed an order for 30ml and also some letro. I'll let you know how it goes.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    goodluck, i hear they like taking clen though.

I know, but i figure losing 50 dollars is a lot better than paying 200 for 2 weeks worth over here.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    just pray that the customs officer is having a massive hangover when checking your postage and will not bother looking closely. haha.

Estee is offline New Member
    U'll be ok, ive gotten in clen and a clen t3 combo. They dont even open my packages :S

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    my package was opened, delayed 3 months or so and finally turned up. No clen or T3 for me just clomi, tamox and some Cia.

Enough to make you spew. Well still waiting on the order and will probably be waiting a while longer, not going to get my house raided for ordering clen though am I?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by stewiessexyparties View Post
    I know, but i figure losing 50 dollars is a lot better than paying 200 for 2 weeks worth over here.

lol who ever is charging is tearing people a new ass hole lol

good luck mate

Temujin is offline New Member

Enough to make you spew. Well still waiting on the order and will probably be waiting

hey bro am new in here but in Aus , plz lemme know or even pm or mail me if you do get your order , i want t order a whole stack of AAS but aint sure if i can get it through in here an if its worth the risk. I jus wanted t get some legit stuf cause hard t find t legit ***t here in melb , even the sources arent as trustworthy.
    Cheers

Temujin, it's just a research lab that offer pct and a few other things. Clen doesnt often get into australia (no aas i dont think). Personally i would never buy AAS online anyway.

But im pleased to announce a parcel arrived for me today. It contained the clen and letro i ordered. Im not urging everyone from Aus to start buying a tonne of clen online but I was pretty lucky with this order.

testking23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stewiessexyparties View Post
    Temujin, it's just a research lab that offer pct and a few other things. Clen doesnt often get into australia (no aas i dont think). Personally i would never buy AAS online anyway.

But im pleased to announce a parcel arrived for me today. It contained the clen and letro i ordered. Im not urging everyone from Aus to start buying a tonne of clen online but I was pretty lucky with this order.
    ^^^^
    as above,

i got lucky my order was 2 bottles of clen 1 t3 1 keto,lt arrived at my door in sydney 8 days after ordering,BUT just a heads up MY PACKAGE WAS OPENED BY CUSTOMS for some reason they let it through???????.very happy.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    hey bro am new in here but in Aus , plz lemme know or even pm or mail me if you do get your order , i want t order a whole stack of AAS but aint sure if i can get it through in here an if its worth the risk. I jus wanted t get some legit stuf cause hard t find t legit ***t here in melb , even the sources arent as trustworthy.
    Cheers
    i wont be announcing to everyone about how hard it is to get aas mate. u're just exposing yourself to scammers. i'm sure the regulars here will say its not that hard to find good local sources if u be patient and build up your reputation here. or maybe just look harder in your local gym.

Thread Information